• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Italian leather shift & ebrake boots and armrests covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: The leather boots have arrived! I will get them shipped out ASAP. I will try and get them out before the weekend, but if not this coming Monday. I "just" moved and Palehorse came up to lend me a hand and his CSVT has thrown a rod in his 3L, so I have to drive him back to Kansas City.

I will update again just as soon as they go out in the mail to you. The boots are awesome and I feel confident you will find they were worth the wait :D

Plans on making these for the Mazda3/Mazdaspeed3?:confused: The only other ones out are so ridiculously priced!:shrug:

Update? Have these been shipped? If yes are we getting a tracking number or approx. date for arrival? I usually am not home and that way some things dont always get delivered.

- amyn

Update? Have these been shipped? If yes are we getting a tracking number or approx. date for arrival? I usually am not home and that way some things dont always get delivered.

- amyn

I beg just a bit more patience, they will definitely ship out tomorrow. I'm filling out envelopes now. They would have shipped Monday as I indicated in my previous post, but Pale Horse and I hit a terrible hail storm that totaled out my wife's car on our way through Iowa taking Pale Horse to Nebraska to pick up his new Contour as his CSVT threw a rod while up here helping me. Thank god I decided not to take the CSVT!

Between dealing with getting my wife car taken care of with the insurance, moving, unpacking, and helping Pale Horse get home as his CSVT died on the way up to me, I have been unbelievably busy. You guys are a priority for me, please know I'm doing the best I can.

No Doubt..... At least I know :cry:

Sry for your troubles, It always seems that something goes wrong during a GB, LOL! :rolleyes:

Keep us updated!

- amyn

What?!?! There was a hail storm?! :shrug: J/K We were without power for a few hours that night.
Sorry to hear about the bad luck man. See, you should have stopped at my house for a beer and you'd have missed it! :laugh:
Erick --

Me too, showed up in the mailbox today--they look nice but I haven't installed them yet. Someone should install theirs tonight and post pics.

I put the shift boot on my head and it looked like this:
lg-inflatable-sumo-wrestler.jpg

I Lol'd.

Got mine also! I'll probably do an interior detail on Saturday along with rewiring my fogs. I'll install the boots then too. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back