• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: HEAT SHIELDS BY PUDMUNKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. SVT Loki
2. Mattsblack99csvt
3. JMCGEE2000SVT
4. Naujcdl
5. Ft.WorthSVT
6. SVT_FoMoCo
7. Blast47
8. 95pgt-t
9. Seafire XV
10.mdbsbl8

makes 10

so where do we send our payment

I don't have the time or the will to collect money from people, the OP or someone else will need to collect and send me the lump sum at the end.

Group buy payments for heatshields

Group buy payments for heatshields

I started the group buy, so if you want to send money to me that is fine, I will then send the lump sum to him...

They are $65 shipped and we need to have it all collected by a certain date so we can forward it on to him all at once...So I'll say lets have all money collected by Jan. 31st and we'll send it to him on Feb 1st to have him start on them...

Make sure also All of your addresses are correct with paypal so he will have them to ship to us.

Sound fair? If so PM me or post reply and I'll then give you my paypal address.

Thanks, Jenn

I might get in on this since I have missed it that past 3 times,But I am moving so I'm not 100% sure if i'm going to be in nor would I have an address until the end of jan.

No problem, my friend.

Have it sent to work and let it sit there until you have a place to move to and install it. That's all.

PAYMENTS FOR HEATSHIELDS GO TO jmcgee2000svt...

paypal address is: bketchum78@yahoo.com

price is : $65+2.00 to cover paypal fees-$67 shipped-please be sure to put your ceg screen name on payment

any questions: email me at the address above or pm me!!

ALL PAYMENTS DUE BY JAN 31ST, MAKE SURE ADDRESS IS CORRECT FOR SHIPPING!!

PAYMENT WILL BE SENT IN LUMP SUM TO PUD, EVERYONE MUST PAY OR WE WILL HAVE TO REFUND BECAUSE HE WILL NOT DO IT W/OUT 10 PPL PAYING!!

THANKS, ILL KEEP LIST UP OF PAID PPL ONCE I GET PAYMENTS!

Last edited:
Persons Paid for heatshield...

1. SVT Loki
2. Mattsblack99csvt
3. JMCGEE2000SVT-Paid
4. Naujcdl-Paid
5. Ft.WorthSVT-Paid
6. SVT_FoMoCo-Paid
7. Blast47
8. 95pgt-t
9. Seafire XV
10.mdbsbl8-Paid

Ill keep updating until everyone is paid!

Last edited:
i will be sending payment tomorrow or friday

ditto. And also, to all, including myself, if you put yourself on the list, at least check back and tell us that you are going with the GB, so we are not wasting pud's time, the GB starter and all us, including yourself.

Let's make this happen! hehe

Thanks.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add and 11th buyer? I wouldn't be able to send any $$s until a week from Fri. that would be the 25th of Jan.

I will contact Pud, I dont know if he will only take 10 at time or not so Ill pm him and get back to you, there is one guy also not sure about staying on in the group buy, so Ill let you know either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back