• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got the stang almost completed!!

SvtEdwardo420

CEG'er
Im just letting you guys know that im 100% done with the installation of my procharger on my mustang and am heading to the dyno today and tomorrow for some real fine tuning..... have pictures of the whole install, from pipeing to the intercooler, hanging the charger, fuel system modifications etc... So along with the procharger i have long tube headers x-pipe flomaster axle back.. and nitrious, not for spraying the motor but to spray my intercooler.(had it left over from the contour). So im looking at about 450rwhp at 8psi and in time i have a 10 and 14 pound pully to see what i can squeeze outta the motor.

Im just letting you guys know that im 100% done with the installation of my procharger on my mustang and am heading to the dyno today and tomorrow for some real fine tuning..... have pictures of the whole install, from pipeing to the intercooler, hanging the charger, fuel system modifications etc... So along with the procharger i have long tube headers x-pipe flomaster axle back.. and nitrious, not for spraying the motor but to spray my intercooler.(had it left over from the contour). So im looking at about 450rwhp at 8psi and in time i have a 10 and 14 pound pully to see what i can squeeze outta the motor.

nice! you'll have to let me know when you get it wrapped up, we'll have to line em up! (at the track, of course).

who's doing the tuning?

A guy by the name of pete from forced chip is tuning the car. the guy knows what hes doing, he tunes alot of cars for people i know and i trust this guy and this guy only to do it. I might bring it to eosb . wheres it located date time?

man the things I find while cleaning my garage...energy suspension trans mount with positive stop new in the package...I do not even remember buying the damned thing......

ya we got that! Sucks thats why you don't modify cars especially new cars with warranty's

indeed old crap that i make Thousands on instead of the stuff that you buy and lose money on. Thanks!

My new car's been modded since about 5k miles and it's survived through the whole non-powertain warranty w/o problems and it's well on it's way to cashing in the whole powertrain warranty mileage.

You just have to know what you're getting into.. but I wouldn't have it any other way... stock cars blow.

Back