• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Good news..

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
Thanks to our good buddy Cobra, I will be accepting a job offer with BAE today.

So to celebrate a little, Jess and I are going to the Lowell Brewery (now owned by Boston Beer Works) on Saturday night for some good beers, fried pickles and nachos.

I am aware that this is short notice, but if anyone would like to join us, please do. We are thinking of heading over there about 7PM saturday night.

It is about 5 minutes from our house so we could meet at our place and carpool/caravan.

so post up if you would like to join us.

That is PHENOMENAL NEWS!

I had a feeling that was going to be the next run of news. Congrats, man. I know you've wanted this for a while now!

EDIT: We're in for Saturday night. Gotta help you celebrate!

punk.gif

Congrats...

Er, what is BRE? Baggers Anonymous Eastern? :lol

Seriously, I think it's been a good 5 years that Cobra and Elky have been trying to get each other into good jobs, and it's so awesome that things have finally fallen into place.
I'm super stoked, and we'll be there for the celebrations on Saturday, of course.
woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is having a bully day. "Oh thank god we live in this time" :laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4HYj4tyrbQ

I have officially accepted the position and faxed over my paperwork and dropped the hard copies in the mail.
seems really far away but my start date is Jan. 19th.

yes. and i have the last two weeks of the year off, so by leaving my current job on the 16th, that gives them 2 full weeks in the new year.

I wish I saw something on their job website that looked like would work for me :(

Keep looking. We are the number 1 company to work for in NH and are hiring all the time. If you see anything let me know and I'll refer it through to HR. They like internal referals.

Back