• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Good bye....

You've got till 3 p.m. EST tomorrow...if you don't have it, meet me by the see-saw after school on Monday and we'll settle this. :laugh:

i dont think u're getting it. if i want a fast car from factory, i'd get one. i was only looking at the point of view that for 8gs, u could buy a csvt, 3l and turbo it. geez, its a contour enthusiast website. am sorry for luving em. srts are nice cars don't get me wrong. i said that from my first post. i just refuse to believe that any srt with 235ponies to the wheel will be faster than a 300whp 3l turbo. doesnt add up. i've raced two. i beat both. what else would u like me to tell u to prove that to you? take a look at reeb's(jeff) post earlier in the thread. heres the quote...

Oh My God... LMAO....

You beat a stock srt4 with a 3L turbo. you just will not give up will you?

Like I said, woop dee do you beat a stock srt4 with a highly modified contour, that won't last 100,000 miles...

Race my stage 2, I will put you in your place and shut you up.. guess what? I paid 1400 bucks for a complete stage 2 with goodies...

how much was your 3L turbo?

nuff said..

Here we go guys hes going to respond with a well the engine was 300 bucks blah blah blah all this work all this labour to put it in..

lmao took me 2 hours to install stage 2

Oh My God... LMAO....

You beat a stock srt4 with a 3L turbo. you just will not give up will you?

Like I said, woop dee do you beat a stock srt4 with a highly modified contour, that won't last 100,000 miles...

Race my stage 2, I will put you in your place and shut you up.. guess what? I paid 1400 bucks for a complete stage 2 with goodies...

how much was your 3L turbo?

nuff said..

Here we go guys hes going to respond with a well the engine was 300 bucks blah blah blah all this work all this labour to put it in..

lmao took me 2 hours to install stage 2

i give up dude. u're too hopped up on urself and ur neon to see what i am and have been saying. let me help u out...
srts are nice cars don't get me wrong. i said that from my first post. i just refuse to believe that any srt with 235ponies to the wheel will be faster than a 300whp 3l turbo. doesnt add up. i've raced two. i beat both. what else would u like me to tell u to prove that to you? take a look at reeb's(jeff) post earlier in the thread.

i will stand by my point... there is NO stage one srt4 that will take a 3L turbo, it was someone who started bringing up a stage 3.

u could buy a csvt, turbo it, and kill an srt stage 1. pound for pound or dollar for dollar, the svt's the better way to go. stop hating bro. boosted 3Ls are fast. take it or leave it. with all due respect, when u own one, we'll talk.

AM DONE!!!

Last edited:
you guys are funny your arguing about whether a 98 highly modified contour will beat a 2003 highly modified neon. Thats a 6 yr difference in technology come on are you kidding :laugh:. and BAD SVT dude your arguing with from what his profile says hes a lifeguard come on. :nonono: :laugh:

I resisted posting in this thread until now because I knew I would do exactly as im about to... Fly off the handle. :laugh:

shall i continue? :rolleyes:
Please do...:laugh:
then ford brings out the fusion, what a pile of trash.
Oh hell no you didnt just knock the Fusion. Bastard.... Threason why the Contour didnt do well is because Ford had the same problem back then that they do now. They dont know how to advertise.
Hell I bet you don't even work on your own cars and pay a mechanic to do so.
Wow. Its always intelligent to post things that you assume without any hard proof or reason.:nonono:
You always ALWAYS see srt-4s rolling with camaro's mustang's vette's.. thats called respect..
Bull :censored::censored::censored::censored:... Maybe on videos like The Fast and the Furious.:nonono:

Seriously. Ill give you some proof that neons are crap. Two years ago I was on my way home from work early one morning. I am driving my 1995 Silverado. This intersection by my house has a gas station on the corner and a pizza place next to that. The delivery drivers know they are not supposed to be turning into the alley behind the gas station yet they do it anyways. So I didnt see him when I came around the corner. Ok. I was going fifteen MPH. Two weeks later my insurance company calls me and tells me that the car is totaled.. I laughed at them. In fact the car was totaled. By another vehicle going 15 mph.:nonono: Real quality car for ya. The reason they are a dime a dozen is because they are made at .01 cent a dozen.

Its quite apparent to me that you are no longer a Contour Enthusiast. So I would suggest you simply GTFO!

Last edited:
furthest. u're just too immature to realize that its a waste of time for me to spend a bunch of money to get my car from vegas to SZ just to smoke u. if reebs or steebs is gonna be there, he's probably got the same thing i do. i could ask him to embarass u for me. and then we'd see pictures later. :laugh: besides, arent u supposed to be at some arcade or sumthn?

what, it's going to cost you more than $1K to come to SZ?

here, i'll give you three options...

1) pick any contour that is already planning on coming to SZ, put up $1,000, and we'll race them. then you don't have to bring your pile of crap to MI just to have your ass handed to you.

2) bring your pile of crap to MI for SZ, and we'll race for $5,000. if you win, it will cover all of your expenses. if you lose, i guess it won't cover a tow back to NV.

3) punk out after running your mouth and not backing it up.

please pick one so i can be done with this.

thanks.

and WTF are you talking about? arcade? :shrug:

hahahaha, all jokes...

Yes yes.. this is a contour forum hate on the NEONS all you want boo hoo, 15 mph against a truck, I can total a tour at 10 mph.. you look at one car and judge the rest for being junk?

do you own one? NO.. I've owned both cars ... and lets not compare crash test ratings, last time I checked contours weren't great either.. you guys are all so close minded its almost pathetic, dreaming over a 10 year old car.. saying turbo'ing it makes it so much better LMAO

fact for fact... if you turbo'd a brand new contour svt for 30 grand... a stage 2 srt4 will still eat it for lunch

Boo hoo wah wah, guess what boys.. srt4 is faster and handles better.. and when it becomes 10 years old like the contour is, you will be able to get them for 4 grand to.. and it will still be a better car

Muahahaha... Like I said, I challenge anyone on this forum, I live in canada.. but I'm in the states reg, I'll show you what your 3L turbo is made of, and put you in your place.

hahaha I love getting you guys so riled up!

hahahhahahahahhaha go on streetfire.net type srt-4 check out all the street racing compilations, wait did I not just post up a wicked one of srt4s racing with camaro's etc... yes fast and the furious it is...

hahahhhahahaha you guys are getting sooo upset!!! is it because you can't take hard reality that the srt4 handles just as well.. and SPANKS the csvt in quarter mile ... awwww. muffin.

Fusion is junk, oops I just knocked it again, blame advertising.. hahah what a joke, the car didn't sell well because it failed in north america... hell the neon sold better... and it didn't advertise much either.

LOL, go for it. I dont care. Just be nice to her, she has a tend to break axles with 19's. I love this internet racing. Ya I got tons of NAWZ under dis shizzle!!

hahahaha, all jokes...

Yes yes.. this is a contour forum hate on the NEONS all you want boo hoo, 15 mph against a truck, I can total a tour at 10 mph.. you look at one car and judge the rest for being junk?

do you own one? NO.. I've owned both cars ... and lets not compare crash test ratings, last time I checked contours weren't great either.. you guys are all so close minded its almost pathetic, dreaming over a 10 year old car.. saying turbo'ing it makes it so much better LMAO

fact for fact... if you turbo'd a brand new contour svt for 30 grand... a stage 2 srt4 will still eat it for lunch

Boo hoo wah wah, guess what boys.. srt4 is faster and handles better.. and when it becomes 10 years old like the contour is, you will be able to get them for 4 grand to.. and it will still be a better car

Muahahaha... Like I said, I challenge anyone on this forum, I live in canada.. but I'm in the states reg, I'll show you what your 3L turbo is made of, and put you in your place.

hahaha I love getting you guys so riled up!

Ummmmm....contours actually do have a good crash test rating.

And I don't see how you can bash the SVT when you never owned one. Let alone a 3.0 or a 3.0 turbo. Slower in the 1/4 mile yes. That can't be argued. But the trap speeds are similar....and the handling is debateable as to what one is better. The SVT does give a better ride for long distances and is more forgiving as a DD.

Last edited:
Fusion is junk, oops I just knocked it again, blame advertising.. hahah what a joke, the car didn't sell well because it failed in north america... hell the neon sold better... and it didn't advertise much either.

I believe you were the one complaining about apples to oranges. The Neon sold well because it WAS A CHEAP CAR. Why do you think people buy Chevy Aveo's? I will bet they are not buying them for the features ;) The Contour has a much more luxurious/european feel than the Neon. I'm not knocking the Neon, that's just their target market.

Anywho,
lock.gif

Back