• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Good Bye CEG

Hey man,
Im about 15 minutes from Aaron and I am located in a pretty little swanky part of Hamilton where all the bars are, like stumbling distance, Aaron with tell ya its a good time around my place.

I never seem to stay sober at your place, so yes it's alwyas a good time :D.

Keith I spoke to Bill and yeah I'm game for sure.

Aaron

If we end up being closed on July 4th I might be able to drive up and lend a set of hands as well. Never done a wiring harness, but I'm sure an extra set of hands could help. If not...lemmie know.

in the end he wont sell ,he'll miss it to much :laugh: and as for help if you need more ill be happy to as well as all the others :laugh: good luck keith and be smart and keep it ..trust i lost my first one and then bought 2 more after

holly christ, ok. I'll keep the thing. i appreciate all the help. lets getter done! drinks on me for whoever comes over, and food.

I got it all covered boys. Gonna spray the mirko tonight Aaron. Wheels this weekened, and Shaun, im jammin on on that bumper tonight as well. :cool:

Hey Danni, if your still swinging by tommorro with your wheels shoot me a PM. I dont have a car so we'll have to go get the paint and :censored::censored::censored::censored: anyways. Cheers. Keith

WHY HAVEN'T YOU LOCKED UP THAT AD YET!!! LOL

Oh, and while we are at admitting our faults, I don't know how to drive standard! One of the few things that really keeps me from picking up an SVT. :blackeye:

Keith I lost the new number, can you send me a PM with it whenever you get a chance? Let me know what time to stop by tomorrow as well.

Aaron

Back