• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GCT Replacement Meet...Up North!!

I like the idea of an Oct 4 West Michigan cruise, I have some family goings on in the evening, but I could probably pull the Stang out of storage if it is an afternoon thing.

Why don't you go watch to gay guys yell at each other out your window.

that was one time!!! and was when i lived in lakewood(gay capital of the universe)!!!!!!!!!! and it was a coincidence that you came over just after that happened.

lol this thread is getting cluttered, gee wonder how that happened???

worldtour I think it would be great to do a west michigan cruise, im sure many others around here would be down.

Whoa, contour.org still exists! ;)

Provided I'm not either A.) in between jobs or B.) broke because I got fed up with my current job I'd go for this West MI meet. Fall colors should be starting to swing and if we're going to go old school I can see if some of the west MI SHO folk are interested.

Mark, check your email!

How's this sound to you guys?

Saturday Oct. 4
Meet up at K&K Amusment (http://www.klassicarcade.com) in Gobles, MI. $5 lets you play as much classic arcade & pinball games as you can stand, they have over 100 types of various bottled pop/soda. They also have a huge offroad RC track for those with RC cars.
Spend a 2-3hrs there and then take a nice backroad cruise from Gobles, MI to Hartford, MI ending at my family's restaurant for dinner.

Also for those coming from out of town there is a new Hotel just off of exit 41 (Watervliet) with an indoor water park (http://www.safarijoes.com) which is less then 10min from the restaurant. Between the arcade & the waterpark you could even bring your family and have a good time.

Let me know how this sounds and if enough people like it I'll make it official.

I'm down for it, sounds like a great time. I've got a post going over at SHOforum on it, but the locals aren't showing much interest. I'll post up your plan, see if it perks up the troops.

Link has been stickied at the top. Alex, if you need a place to stay you're more then welcome to crash here.

Back