• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Aluminum Pedals by Autovation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoopaCooga

Veteran CEG'er
I was hosting a GB on Roush pedals at NECO, but it turned out the pedals did not fit so great, so I started a GB on Autovation pedals. Got a great deal for you, too: aluminum racing pedals - including a dead pedal for your left foot - made to fit the Contour for just $75. That's 25% off MSRP and better than last year's group buy! And if we get over 20 orders (not counting single items), we get another $5 knocked off each order! To order, please quote the entry below and fill out the form.

Pricing (not including shipping yet):
Straight: ATX or MTX pedals with dead pedal and heel guard = $120
Four of a Kind: ATX or MTX pedals with dead pedal = $75
Three of a Kind: ATX or MTX pedals without dead pedal = $60
Pair: Gas pedal and dead pedal = $55
Ace High: Heel guard by itself = $50
King High: Dead pedal by itself = $35
Queen High: Gas pedal by itself = $25

Custom etching is also available for free if we order 5+ sets with the same text. Examples would be "Turbo" or "CEG" but not "Ford" or "Roush" or "SVT" as those are copyrighted.

If you wish to order for another vehicle altogether, go here for pics and specs but order through me for a discount.

UPDATE: Shipping & Payment Info
I will ship to Canada and Europe as well as within the U.S. I am offering two options: Priority Mail and First Class Mail. Priority Mail includes insurance, package tracking, and expedited delivery. First Class Mail is much cheaper but offers none of the services just mentioned; all you get is proof of mailing. I will not be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the mail.

Pricing for First Class Mail:
  • USA = $3.50
  • Canada = $5
  • UK = $10
Pricing for Priority Mail:
  • USA = $5
  • Canada = $17
  • UK = $24

Making Payment
I prefer Paypal but will accept personal checks and/or Money Orders if you PM me to say so. I will not place your order until payment goes through. If using Paypal:
  1. Send to soopacooga@vt.edu
  2. Choose "Goods"
  3. Tell me your CEG name
  4. Tell me what shipping method you chose

Order Form (Quote This)

Order Form (Quote This)

When ordering, please fill out the following:

First Name:
Last Initial:
Config: ATX or MTX
Dead pedal: Yes or No
Heel plate: Yes or No
Finish: Machined, Matte, Grid, or Insert
Payment method: Paypal or ?
Postal Code:
Notes:

Here is a picture showing how the MTX pedals are shaped. The dead pedal is on the far left. [These happen to have the matte finish.]

SPFOCO1M.JPG

This is what the heel guard looks like. You can screw it into the carpeting or the floor mat.

SP10565HG_installed.jpg

Here is a set with matching heel guard installed in a Contour. :cool: Thanks, Brapple!

index.php

And here's another set installed with "SVT" etched on the pedals. Props to RollinStylee

HPIM0428.jpg

Finish: Machined

Finish: Machined

In addition to your choice of pedals, you have your choice of four finishes.

Machined IMO, this goes well with chrome accents.

machine-details.jpg

Finish: Grid (Add $30)

Finish: Grid (Add $30)

This finish has a texture on the clutch and brake pedals. This option is an additional $30.

grid-detail.jpg

Finish: Inserts (Add $50)

Finish: Inserts (Add $50)

This finish has raised bumps on the pedals. This option is an additional $50.

inserts-detail.jpg

Maybe I'm lost here but who are we actually placing the order with? Is it you that we order from and pay?

Brapple- How do you like yours as far as grip goes?
Beans, if you're concerned about traction, you could get pedals with "inserts" from Autovation or you could get the Cougar S pedals from Bill J as described in this thread.

Maybe I'm lost here but who are we actually placing the order with? Is it you that we order from and pay?

Yes, you should order through me for this discount. Please quote the order form in your reply.

Whats the Price on just the deal pedal?

As posted, it's $35.

I'm in for a complete set with the heel gaurd.

I assume you mean the order will be placed Monday June 16th - as the 14th is a Sat... :shrug:

How many people do you have over on NECO?

First Name: Kyle
Last Initial: Q
Config: MTX
Dead pedal: Yes
Heel plate: Yes
Finish: Matte
Payment method: Paypal
Postal Code: 55013
Notes: Will send payment on June 11th

I assume you mean the order will be placed Monday June 16th - as the 14th is a Sat... :shrug:

How many people do you have over on NECO?

Yes, the 16th. I must have been looking at the wrong month on my calendar. D'oh!

We had 20 interested in the Roush pedal GB, but I believe 15 are going to switch to the Autovation GB.

Yay my pedals are an example! :laugh: I might be interested later in a heel plate to finish off the set, but no promises. Thanks for another sweet GB opportunity SoopaCooga.

I'm interested. How "form-fitting" are these pedals? do they follow the shape of the metal plate exactly, and is everyone removing the rubber covers in order to screw these down?

Thanks. Chas.

Also, not a huge fan of PayPal. How else can I get you the money?

I'm interested. How "form-fitting" are these pedals? do they follow the shape of the metal plate exactly, and is everyone removing the rubber covers in order to screw these down?

Thanks. Chas.

They are custom made to fit the Contour. They follow the curve of the pedal, etc.

I will accept MO or check, but it must clear the bank before I place the order.

Thanks. Chas.

you have to remove the rubber pedal as you have to drill the pedals so these can be bolted to the pedals. they where made to fit the pedals in our cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back