• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FSVT or Supperleggeras?

FSVT or Supperleggeras?

• Focus SVT

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • OZ Supperlegera

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • other, please specify

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the fsvt's are awesome and look good on any csvt imo, so leave them on or give them to me either way you'd be doing the world a favor:shrug:

definitely the OZ, they're lighter and look better...but get 18" wheels. i know they're expensive, but hey, you gotta pay to play right?

definitely the OZ, they're lighter and look better...but get 18" wheels. i know they're expensive, but hey, you gotta pay to play right?

since the OZs are discontinued that would not be an easy task.

the OZ wheels are 15 lbs where as the FSVT wheels are near 22 lbs .... when new I weighted them and they came in a 46 lbs w/tire.

the reason I grabbed these is because they are discontinued and they are only 15 lbs for the wheel.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh!! I can't decide.

OZ are hotness. FSVT looks amazing on your car.

Last edited:
since the OZs are discontinued that would not be an easy task.

the OZ wheels are 15 lbs where as the FSVT wheels are near 22 lbs .... when knew I weighted them and they came in a 46 lbs w/tire.

the reason I grabbed these is because they are discontinued and they are only 15 lbs for the wheel.

the ultraleggera looks very similar. they are pricey but they will work well with your car. you can sell the OZ's you have and the FSVT's and recoup some cost. Just my opinion though, wheels are pretty much the most important appearance mod you can do to a car. With all the work and money already in that car, the FSVT's don't do it justice. I'd stick with the OZ's you have over the FSVT's any day, but bigger wheels would really make that car pop.

well that is the delema at the moment. I have always like simple 5 spoke wheels, hence the FSVTs. I would like to change it up alittle now. I felt that the color of the wheel would go nicely against the blue of my car. Also the design isn't overly complicated either. Plus the weight of the wheel is a hugh factor also.

I would also have like 18" wheels but I only came across one set in the last few months and I comment on those before in this thread.

Otherwise I missed out on 2 or 3 sets before this set so I didn't let them get away, although they need some cleaning up to make them look really good, possibly a refinish.

Also for the Superturismos my SVT had multi spoke wheels and they are a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: to clean, not looking for something that busy.

but then again I could always keep these and put them on my SVT :laugh:

Last edited:
well that is the delema at the moment. I have always like simple 5 spoke wheels, hence the FSVTs. I would like to change it up alittle now. I felt that the color of the wheel would go nicely against the blue of my car. Also the design isn't overly complicated either. Plus the weight of the wheel is a hugh factor also.

I would also have like 18" wheels but I only came across one set in the last few months and I comment on those before in this thread.

Otherwise I missed out on 2 or 3 sets before this set so I didn't let them get away, although they need some cleaning up to make them look really good, possibly a refinish.

Also for the Superturismos my SVT had multi spoke wheels and they are a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: to clean, not looking for something that busy.

but then again I could always keep these and put them on my SVT :laugh:

You could always donate the OZs to my car:shrug:

OZs as a 17 inch look goofy, if they were 18's my vote would be for the OZs, but in this case I like the FSVT wheels better.

You could always donate the OZs to my car:shrug:

Or...you could go get a job and buy them from him.

I'm with the jerk on this one. If they were 18's, I would have to say the OZ, but in 17", very little beats the clean looks of the FSVT, especially on this car. They fit just right. What size spacers are you using Brian?

Or...you could go get a job and buy them from him.

I am currently working full-time, and took today off for senoir pics/ opthamologist appts. I currently have 2 jobs; and at one time last year, I had three.

But I put most of my money away for college; therefor; I don't have much left over for my car:cool:

So; in conclusion; I clearly have a job:cool:

I think the OZ are great wheel but on this car they need to be bigger, the fsvt wheels give the car a real clean look!

I once had the very same decision put to me, I could have bought my CSVT with the OZ's or FSVT rims. I chose the FSVT. Not only because it shaved a considerable amount off the price, but the FSVT rims flow so well with the rest of the car. Better than the OZ's IMO.

Back