• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Foose Stallion now in stock!!

Take a look at what we got in stock today!!
Man are these things just gorgeous (sp?).

Attachments

• Foose Stallion 001 (Large).jpg
    Foose Stallion 001 (Large).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Foose Stallion 002 (Large).jpg
    Foose Stallion 002 (Large).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Foose Stallion 003 (Large).jpg
    Foose Stallion 003 (Large).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Foose Stallion 004 (Large).jpg
    Foose Stallion 004 (Large).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Foose Stallion 005 (Large).jpg
    Foose Stallion 005 (Large).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1
i dunno, dont care for it... Any powertrain upgrades or just aesthetics?

the wheels are ok but theyre already getting played out. ive seen them on everything from high class cars to POS. they should throw some exclusive wheels on those stangs. not some wheels that a POS old tahoe might roll up next to you on. :nonono:

with the options available for that car, i can easily see it skyrocketing up in to the $70k range.

anyone know how many they plan to make? if its limited, then it will probably be a more worthy investment than any of the other current special stangs. anything Foose touches turns to gold.

oh yeah, i like it! :D especially with some of those color options.

I dunno which color I like more. I was leaning toward white but the blue is so nice as well. Mmmmmmm

I think the lights to the inside of the headlights are a bit too small, there is too much dead space right there.

freaking love everything else tho

I like the black/red and the blue/black. I agree that the wheels need to be changed though...a bit on the bland side if you ask me. I think the hood is begging for a decent hood scoop. I hope the holes on the bottom bumper have foglights in them...i didn't see any at first glance. Other than that...what a work of art.

Back