• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FL CEG meet #1 2008

Well folks, it was fun. Sorry for cuttin out early, I had a serious headache. When I got home I took some medicine and past out for the rest of the day.

It was great to finally meet CougarRida, and the rest of the CEG gang.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Looks like it was a fun meet. It's too bad I missed it.

My car was in the shop anyways. The dealer accidentally tore my passenger front seat leather and was replacing it. I dropped my car off Thursday morning and was supposed to get it back Friday morning. They accidentally ordered the wrong part, and I should be getting it back Monday morning.

I have been driving around a not so exciting 2008 CTS, and it's not even the 300hp version.

The Zn is a package for the 2001 cougars. My gf has a ZN. Its the yellow cougar. They are pretty neat cars with alot of the SVT goodies stock from the factory too. Also something cool about the 01's is they have 4 drain backs vs the 3 found on the other 2.5's.

wow, i don't usually get impressed with too many cars, but the two T-Red's are awsome. the 19's on with the Mirko, look sexy as hell! and the other T-Red DROPPED on E0's has a very nice stance!

Cool G2G, i love when we do our's here in Phx, Az. too bad the po-po broke it up! :mad:

Thanks for the compliment on the T-red, but my wifes car is far from being impressive, after I get the sideskirts, hood, grill, and headlights, then it will be awesome looking. Although I do like the stance!

Looks like it was a fun meet. It's too bad I missed it.

My car was in the shop anyways. The dealer accidentally tore my passenger front seat leather and was replacing it. I dropped my car off Thursday morning and was supposed to get it back Friday morning. They accidentally ordered the wrong part, and I should be getting it back Monday morning.

I have been driving around a not so exciting 2008 CTS, and it's not even the 300hp version.
We really missed you yesterday! And you missed the carmel apple salad!!
You wouldnt have been the only Troll either! I had to roll in my Focus!!
Anyway, hopefully you and the Mrs will be able to make the next one!

Well folks, it was fun. Sorry for cuttin out early, I had a serious headache. When I got home I took some medicine and past out for the rest of the day.

It was great to finally meet CougarRida, and the rest of the CEG gang.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Glad you are feeling better.
It was great seeing you again....
and welcome to CEG....

Looks like a good time. Good lookin' rides there.

It's weird to see pics like that while we're like waist deep in snow up here.
I hope summer hurries the eff up!

i like how far your skidplate sticks out.. most other guys made there's a lot more recessed. I still need to mount mine, I might do it like that :help::cool:

This isnt pole120s skid plate. This skidplate was actually made 2-3 years ago and was on Alan(WAVRDR)'s car for a while and then Robert(XxcoldazfirexX) sold the mirko and skiplate to X(LiquidX) who then wrecked the mirko and sold me the skidplate and Rob(Robsdaace) the splitter. phew say that all in one breath. Maybe thats why it has a different fitment.

Nice messed up front bumper Sam!:laugh:

Ouch!

Sorry I missed the meet, and I'm only a few miles away. Seems the cross-state meets are easiest for me to get to. :crazy:

Looking forward to the next one & I may have my 3L up & running by then - if I ever get the right tune from nautilus... :rolleyes:

Back