• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Five Guys

so they finally opened?
I will stop by some point to see.
Not today though. I made salmon with pineapple salsa last night and have leftovers for the week.

Personally I don't get the big deal with Five Guys. Pole and I ate at one back in January when it was too cold to work at the shop. It wasn't a whole lot different from a McD's quarter-pounder and the fries sucked. I'd rather have a burger from Fuddruckers where I can get it cooked to order (none of this well-done BS). Maybe it's different out East?

when I went the burger was cooked to order and of course you could top the burger any way that you wanted.

but on a side note I did notice a few years ago that alot of places only allowed meat to be cooked medium or more. now they will cook it how you ask but the menu has the warning about consuming under cooked food.

but on a side note I did notice a few years ago that alot of places only allowed meat to be cooked medium or more. now they will cook it how you ask but the menu has the warning about consuming under cooked food.

I avoid restaurants that won't cook my burger less than medium. I like it rather red on the inside.

Isn't there a FGBF in New Bedford MA? A bunch of my coworkers rave about the place...maybe I'll have to check it out next time we are on the south shore.

Yeah I noticed they were open on 101A when I drove by today...they finished construction then didn't open for monnnths. It was packed when I went by.

And wait...there's a sonic??? Where?

theres a five guys coming to springfield also cant wait to try them out... so far joey garlic's on the berlin turnpike in ct is the best burger place ive been to in a while.. there pretty cheaply priced for a complete meal.. they beat fudruckers buy a little..

I love Five Guys! I would not compare it to any fast food chain like McD's. If I had to compare it to anything, it would have to be Johnny Rockets. Fresh made burgers with bacon that is cooked to crispy perfection right on the grill next to the burger. My buddies and I went many times this summer. It seemed like every time we went for a ride, we'd end up at Patriot Place to go to Five Guys. I'm actually headin there tomorrow for lunch :laugh: Work is only five minutes down route 1. When I start my new job, it'll be just a couple minutes away. There is currently one in Foxboro at Patriot Place and one is going in Walpole at the Walpole Mall.

FIVE GUYS is the SHEEEET! I do their tech work here in NYC.

I get Free Meals every time I go there :drool: So Friggin GOOD!

- amyn

Wait.

What?

Oh dear god, I need to go there now. I've seriously wanted to go to one since I was 10 and saw them on some show on the Travel Channel.

I went to Sonic and it was an epic FAIL..I pooped like 4 times after I got home, and it wasnt the curry poop, but nasty nasty poop.. :)

never heard of 5 guys. Or 10 ball.

There's a little place near me called The Three Brothers. My friends and I always called it 6-ball.

Back