• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally!

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
Well, back on my birthday (Dec 16) my black E0 SVT was involved in a hit and run on the PA turnpike. I've been looking for a car since then...and dealing with crap with the insurance company. So, as of yesterday...I became the owner of a 1999 Silver Frost CSVT.

I don't have too many pictures, but here's what I snapped when I got home yesterday evening after the drive to pick it up. It's the first car I've ever had with HID's, so it's a bit odd getting used to something other than a yellow hued light.

P1220020.jpg

P1210015.jpg

P1210017.jpg

P1210019.jpg

I caught that right after I posted. The Elky engineering goatee license plate threw me off.

In all honesty...I don't need it since I'm in PA (bought it from NYC). Though I think I'm going to polish it up and keep it just because. Lol.

I have had a picture of that car (looks like the same one anyways) hanging up at my desk at work for a year or two now.

Nice score!

Those were very limited producition front plate fixes.
You should hold it dearly. :D

The car is looking hawt as always. Good to see it stayed within contour.org

yup limited edition...as in there were only 3 ever made.
i dont remember where the 3rd one went.

I have had a picture of that car (looks like the same one anyways) hanging up at my desk at work for a year or two now.

Nice score!

if you could post a pic i'd love to see it. i don't believe anyone has a picture of my (old) car hangining anywhere. what an honor that would be!

i'm pretty sure he was too...just would like to confirm. Pascal has been gone for a while now...more than 2 years i'd say. Hel was the inspiration behind mine though well, crap i blatantly ripped him off!!!!

when is the stang coming?? well, i'm looking for insurance. i have to contact esurance and make sure the qoute i got from them is for real. if so, then i'll start making moves.

there's a car in upstate NY i've got my eye on. Do i dare post a spoiler??

(i love hijacking threads!!)

The car is looking hawt as always. Good to see it stayed within contour.org

so am i...

Last edited:
I can wait:laugh: , hope everything works out for ya man.

i'm pretty sure he was too...just would like to confirm. Pascal has been gone for a while now...more than 2 years i'd say. Hel was the inspiration behind mine though well, crap i blatantly ripped him off!!!!

when is the stang coming?? well, i'm looking for insurance. i have to contact esurance and make sure the qoute i got from them is for real. if so, then i'll start making moves.

there's a car in upstate NY i've got my eye on. Do i dare post a spoiler??

(i love hijacking threads!!)

so am i...

Back