• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

fiberglass dash

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
pulled the dash today, came out extremely quick and easy:cool: starting to fiberglass tonight will post more pics tomorrow
PICT0538.jpg

PICT0536.jpg

PICT0543.jpg

haha you house is turning into a workshop. cant wait to see how this looks. :cool:

Sweet! What color you have in mind?
Progress pics are a must!

body color
haha you house is turning into a workshop. cant wait to see how this looks. :cool:
tell me about it:crazy:

how much are you going to change the shape?
not much maybe a coulple small changes but the stock shaped dash glassed and painted looks cool
What'd he do with it?

beleive its still sitting in his garage. he started building a truck project that is incredible and kinda lost interest

sweet. How long did it take you to remove the whole dash?

Cant wait to see how it ends up, let me know if you need a hand.

If it isn't already, this is going to be the best looking 'Tour on CEG. :shocked:

Damn nice work! Can't wait to see the end result :cool:

Geez, let him have some secrets for reveal at SZ.... Show only teaser pics bagged, let them wonder! :laugh: hehehahhehehahhaahaha

Geez, let him have some secrets for reveal at SZ.... Show only teaser pics bagged, let them wonder! :laugh: hehehahhehehahhaahaha

the dash is the teaser. other things being done as well:cool:

i put the dash on my coffe table and sat down on the couch. it feels like being at the drive in:laugh:

Can't wait for SZ, lots of cool stuff is going to be shown this year, me included :)

Back