• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fall cruise? Shannonville schedule?

LegacySHO

CEG'er
Just wondering if anyone knows of any clubs running a fall cruise. Have always wanted to do one.

Also, how would I go about finding out which clubs have booked lapping or instructional days at Shannonville? I want to get out there at least once this year, but I'll probably want to go with a club where I can drive all I want. They have pay-per-lap days, but I don't think I'd enjoy it as much knowing the faster I went, the more I'd be paying. :(

Just wondering if anyone knows of any clubs running a fall cruise. Have always wanted to do one.

Also, how would I go about finding out which clubs have booked lapping or instructional days at Shannonville? I want to get out there at least once this year, but I'll probably want to go with a club where I can drive all I want. They have pay-per-lap days, but I don't think I'd enjoy it as much knowing the faster I went, the more I'd be paying. :(

C7 Performance is doing their annual cruise on October 15th. I am participating as part of the SRTOC club.

http://www.falltour.ca/

Back