• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Everyone!!!!

LOL its not a threat, but I refuse to sit around and listen to people *****ing about your driving in a pack of 20-30 cars and do nothing. When todras comes up to me and says dude wtf is that idiot doing, thats not too good on your part.

I didn't want your el crapatano contour anywhere in the same state as me. If the thing looks like that and drives like you stated it does(while thinking it was cool to be like ohh theres a ton of body roll) I can only imagine its a short time before something happens.

Also wtf is it with you being the smallest thing I have ever meet in my life, yet wants to run your mouth via the interweb.

Hah... and people would always ask me why I would drive like 200 yards behind a CEG pack :p

Kind of sad I missed out on such newb idiocy though.

And who had the MOAD and where are pics?

Steeda...;207129 Also wtf is it with you being the smallest thing I have ever meet in my life said:
umm... wtf is everyone else here doing to...

well someone did say they would hit me and steeda said s*** would hit the fan.

I certainly didn't say it, but I would feel no remorse in beating you to a pulp if your stupidly aggressive driving on very poor equipment (you really really need some better tires, yours are garbage even brand new) happens to put me or someone else at serious risk of injury.

I've already had my Contour seriously damaged from driving at a CEG meet. At least that one was due to equipment failure, otherwise me and Pete wouldn't be friends anymore, lol.

as in, everyone runs there mouth alittle on here, and its not like i threatened anyone, yes that is how i took steedas comment. how did i imply that everyone hated me?

well i was implying that more if nothing happened out of me driving like that, not if something happened. if something happened it would be pay back or you could call my insurance company.

well sorry, since it is my fault. it was a great meet except for my driving and the tube.

You don't have to imply that you think everyone hates you, we do :) So enjoy.

The SZ Troll award is also a popularity contest too :p

well that obvious. but its do those other people follow what he does, cuz their actin just like him.

no one follows him.... we're all adults here and make up our own minds, it just happens that we all agree on this topic.

now let it go, please.

Back