• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Euro Parts

CRGkart44

Is Cruising For A Bruising
If anyone wants any "hard to find" euro parts. Let me know and ill see what i can dig up for you guys. Basically, im bored and want an excuse to browse yards here in Deutschland and help some folks out.

Im not trying to sell anything, ill only ask for what i paid plus shipping. Since im at an APO, shipping wont cost nearly the amount of what it would be from regular Europe.

Since im sure Chris will read this... What size Birkenstocks you need ;)

*looks left* *looks right* . . . . . You don't mean me, do you?

On the off chance you do I don't. Hope you're doing well though!

Chris = LUCA in this case
Mike I'll take one of these in left hand drive
images

:drool::cool::rolleyes:

Don't their engine/imrc covers have an interesting grill insert? Might be interested in one of those if it fits...

Would it matter what year the Mondeo is for it to match up? Last I knew there were a few in the JY on post. I can check and see if they have one and send some pics.

Brad- ya, not a problem. They are everywhere and kinda cheap

Mike,I changed my mind I want a Noble instead ok :shrug::laugh: but not the Volvo powered one :p

i found a couple mondeos i was going to go through. but i just got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and wont be doing anything for a while

How's about a coolant resivior that has the blacck plastic top half. I have mine painted black but one plastic would be a lot cleaner looking. Thanks.

alright everyone. im feeling better from my teeth being pulled, but im on QRF now. basically ill be working way too much and sleeping way too little with not much time for myself. things have been crazy lately. but hopefully i will have some time to go find some stuff come april.

meh.. the only car i found in the lot was gutted. ill try to find some off post. but no promises. im not sure of the German laws on things like this.

You know you want a pair Chris. :) They are super comfy.
Thanks Mike but I decided to get a pair repaired vs replacing them. They are all broken in but could use a resole. They are being sent to Ohio this week to be fixed. I have another pair that I got last year.
Florida Birkenstock's FTW!

Back