• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Epic CSVT Trade: Black Low Mileage traded for PPG Pace Car

boumacj

Hard-core CEG'er
On Friday I met the current owner of the Gold PPG Pace Car and we traded vehicles. Here are a couple of pictures of each car. The PPG car pics were taken shortly after my 3 hour ride home.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

BTW did you notice that sticker on the inside of the front windshield missing while you were driving it recently? ;) Tiny tips are tiny. Better than Supertrapps though.

BTW did you notice that sticker on the inside of the front windshield missing while you were driving it recently? ;)

I noticed it Friday when I went outside with a glass cleaning razorblade and saw that you had already taken care of it...Thank You!

love that car i was thinking about putting the same tires 235 45 17's on my car but did not know if they would rub or anything but you know what springs it is on?

anyway it looks fantastic
i want the purple one lol

Love those BBS wheels on the Champ Pace Car. Nice piece of CSVT history. I still have a few of the interior photos from ebay listing...

dcp_5659.jpg

dcp_5660.jpg

Very cool indeed!

Nice swap.

Well, with this, you're getting closer to what we discussed when I was in Michigan. Now, all you need to do is get the Saleen back. Nice swap, CJ.

Back