• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Eosb

How about you don't worry about it. As soon as i have a few minutes to put everything together and transfer it over I will. Until then go find something to wax. :D

How about you don't worry about it. As soon as i have a few minutes to put everything together and transfer it over I will. Until then go find something to wax. :D

yea...my helmet is kinda dull.....hmm....I think I wanna be the first one to get a thread locked......

I was hoping to have my Venom kit at the meet but that is not happening. I guess there would be no sense bringing it back to Canada without it being installed.

Aaron

sooo.........what time is the meet going to go till? cause i just fount out that i have to work till 3.

you can leave early... Usualy the meets go till everybody just feels like leaving... I usually stay for 3-5 hours... I probably will stay longer this time though because I only like like 20 minutes from wayne.

you can leave early... Usualy the meets go till everybody just feels like leaving... I usually stay for 3-5 hours... I probably will stay longer this time though because I only like like 20 minutes from wayne.

well sh**, if some one is going to be there at 3-4+ ill still come, i really wish i can come sooner.......maybe ill use a sick day, hmmmmmmm.

Use a sick day to sit around with a bunch of dudes eating meat????

Hes not going to just hang out with you rawburt. He'll probably mingle with other people and have fun talking contours and stuff.

I won't be there till at least 1 and I'll be staying a few hours. At least until everyone else leaves.

I'm real interested to go check out what people have done to their tours, get some info on 3.0 and exhaust and ****. I'm really looking forward to it since I missed the last meet at Tony Packos, 20 min away from me! :p

I won't be there till at least 1 and I'll be staying a few hours. At least until everyone else leaves.

I'm real interested to go check out what people have done to their tours, get some info on 3.0 and exhaust and ****. I'm really looking forward to it since I missed the last meet at Tony Packos, 20 min away from me! :p

good thing you missed it... I think everybody got sick from the chilli... Ugh, worst. night. ever.

hows that different from a normal friday night for you? oh... you're usually sitting around eating a bunch of dudes meats. i see. :)

Actually correction, that would be a typical saturday night... i kid i ke3d.:laugh: Its looking like I'll be making it to this meet afterall... Damnit, now I gotta wash my car :bah:

Damnit, now I gotta wash my car :bah:
I just washed my car today. Now watch it rain everyday this week until Saturday
icon8.gif

Back