• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

End Of Summer Bash 2009

MxRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
i had so much fun this year at SZ that i am going to start planning early for an EOSB. we'll shoot for the end of august/early september.

what i'd like to find out is what kind of stuff you'd like to do, how many of you are interested, etc...

so this is going to be a suggestion thread. what ideas do you guys have? what do you want to do?

I'm interested. This was my first SZ and it was a blast. I'm more for just hanging out w/ people and having a good time, but I'm up for just about anything.

the EOSB is an epic local meet that is entirely about hanging out and having trapps break beer bottles over everyones heads. :D

a good time will be assured. ;)

It would be in Michigan?

I didn't make it to SZ this year, so would like to make it to something!

Beer and BBQ is always awesome. Dave, I will pitch in a couple of bucks if need be :)

Elizabeth park? That always seems like a good location, provided the weather cooperates.

Lets do this around the end of august....:shrug:

BBQ is a good idea. Are we doing a One day event or 2 day?

Can we just have it at the old location:shrug: I'm sure the empty buildings down there would be perfect and bring back the memories of raining glass, good BBQ and modifications on the spot. If its the beginning of September I could find out who's really interested in going to the Dragon with us too as it would be a month away at that point:idea:

Thanks for getting the ball rollin' on this Dave, early planning is the key to any good turnout!

Can we just have it at the old location:shrug: I'm sure the empty buildings down there would be perfect and bring back the memories of raining glass, good BBQ and modifications on the spot. If its the beginning of September I could find out who's really interested in going to the Dragon with us too as it would be a month away at that point:idea:

Thanks for getting the ball rollin' on this Dave, early planning is the key to any good turnout!

old location is doubtful as steeda doesn't work there anymore.

this will be a one day affair, and probably not in elizabeth park again. i'm hoping to find something a little more central.

as for getting a good turnout... i've found the best way is to PM everyone you want to come, and hound them until they commit. :D

Well apparantly I will be a dead man by than, but... if Im still around Beer/bbq sounds best. Kensington is always a great spot!

You'll have to clear that up with the original poster of this thread. Maybe he can work something out :laugh:

Novi Sucks. Not really any good parks. I lived there for 10 years. Kensington is a little farther west and just off the freeway, and its huge. Lake and all. A little more central and easy access.

Novi Sucks. Not really any good parks. I lived there for 10 years. Kensington is a little farther west and just off the freeway, and its huge. Lake and all. A little more central and easy access.

indeed. maybe i'll have it here at my work. plenty of parking and such. i suppose i could make a dyno day out of it if there is enough interest.

Back