• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

svt bumpers

svt bumpers

t red svt rear bumper has some scratches but no damage

green svt front and rear. front has a small crack on the bottom cant notice when on car. rear is mint
i have some green jackpoints to

1 passenger green skirt has crack but easy fix

2 silfro doors no pinchweld rust. in great shape 1 front(passenger)
1 rear(driver)

pre 98 trunk in primer no lip spoiler

brand new rear reflector (still in package)

bunch of blue svt door panels

set of black E1 with good tires

and a whole bunch of other crap

pick up only

FS: Focus RS wheels. Set of 4, brand new still in original boxes. See thread in classifieds.

WTB rear exterior window moldings that seal the window and door panel for my 98 SVT.

here is a link to what I am talking about...
http://www.teamfordparts.com/partlo...5425&callout=6&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0
the part I am looking for is #6

I need one for both the left and the right rear doors.

Figured I would try here before ordering them, let me know if you have a set in good shape.

I'm located in Roseville.

FS: Complete MNB SE interior - cloth

(ie. front seats, rear non-fold seats, front and rear door panels)

FS: SVT rear bumper, has a crack will need repair

Also have :
Steering gears
2 bolt subframe
pre98 corner lights
Pre-98 headlight
RH Pre-98 fender- black

Pm or email

WTB:
Front STB
Headers (no Y-pipe)
Reinforced rear subframe
SCT programmer unmarried (if you don't know what that means I'm not interested :) )
Big bore LIM
NPG front/rear brake kits
Just a list I plan on picking up slowly this year.
-J

Spring Swap in Columbus

Spring Swap in Columbus

FYI, there is an all Ford swap meet in Columbus this weekend. www.springswap.com

I will be there selling some items. I will have:

- Set of Fondmetal 6500 4x108 17x7.5 (tires mounted have a little tread left but should probably be replaced). These did rub a little with 235/45 tire when the car was loaded. Some minor scratches. Wheels on the car can be seen in this spotted thread. http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?p=307520#post307520

- Wilwood front break kit from VOA group buy a while ago. These were on the car for about 7k miles. Selling these to move down an autocross class. These put you into STX with STIs and EVOs.

- Warmonger 278mm rear break kit if I can find it. Never been installed.

- SCT Xcal 2 with two vehicle changes left. Car has been brought back to stock.

- Other odds and ends I can find.

For Sale:
Contour SVT E0 wheels and tires. I purchased the wheels used last year; they are in very good condition. No dents, good color, all the covers, true. It looks like the previous owner either re-painted, clear-coated or both as there are spots that it looks like wheel weights used to be. Got lazy and didn’t remove them for painting I’m thinking. A couple places are starting to flake off a little bit as well. All the covers are included and they are in good condition, some of the locating tabs on the back have seen better days, but they stay on the wheel properly. I can see how these could get broken off easily as they have to be aligned just right or things might go “snap”. The edges are in good condition, no excessive road-rash. When I bought them, the previous owner didn’t do too good in the packaging department as they came two to a box with no material between them, so there are some scuffs on the edges which you should be able to see in the pictures.

The tires I selected to put on them are Bridgestone Potenza RE960A/S Pole Position in a size 225/50-16. I selected them based on reviews on tire rack and I really like them. They are balanced dead on. I have had lots of problems with wheel balance and my Mystique but this one is just spot on. The Firestone shop did a real good job with that. The tires have less than 4000 miles on them. Overall very happy with them, the only reason I’m looking to sell is I will be getting rid of the car in the near future and I’m gonna put the original wheels back on.

Link to pics: https://photos.buckeye-express.com/albums.cfm/4767
Having issues uploading pics tonight will try from work tomorrow morning

Won't ship. Local pickup only or will meet, maybe even deliver, within an hour drive of Toledo, OH. Cash at pickup best. Paypal good. Money order OK but won't deliver until clears bank. No checks please.

E-mail me paragongx@hotmail.com
Thanks

98 parts car many svt parts on it. lemme know what you want and ill see what i can do. the eibachs and bat struts will be available after i get as much out of the car as i think i can.

Back