• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS-Tires/Rims Winter&Summer

FS-Tires/Rims Winter&Summer

i have (4) 205/60/15 Bridgestone Potencyza RE950. (2) are brand new May '06. other two i am currently looking for the receipt...but probably no more then 2 yrs. old but only run in the summer time (i run winter tires) other portion of the yr.

i have (4) 195/65/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks WS-50. Brand new Nov '05.

i am also interested in selling my 15" 6-Spoke OEM Mystique LS Rims.

This could be one big package or broken up separately.

***Note*** all tires have road hazard on them and are still under warranty.

I'm located in Spring Lake, MI and would be able to meet interested (serious) buyers within a reasonable distance. you pay for shipping or we come up with a compromise. Make me an offer.
Thanks!

FS- Roush Racing Wheels 17" Silver, will fit Mustangs from 2001-2004, serious buyers only! if Interested PM for more details.

2006_0527Image0003.jpg

2006_0527Image0006.jpg

2006_0527Image0004.jpg

roushset.jpg

Last edited:
MTX-75 Tranny FS

MTX-75 Tranny FS

Original Tranny off a 98.5 SVT with 128k. I replaced it with the new Euro-Spec. I was going to keep the old tranny for a possible upgrade later but changed my mind. The differential needs replaced, otherwise no problems, housing in great condition. Perfect for a Terry Haines upgrade. PM me for more details and if you need pics. I am in the North East Ohio area.

FS: Speedline Corse 2120 Wheels

FS: Speedline Corse 2120 Wheels

One set of used speedline corse 2120 wheels, 17x7 and silver painted. Currently have tires mounted, but they are pretty worn out, and one has a damaged sidewall, so I wouldn't consider using the tires.

Very nice high quality wheels in very good condition. Only known issue is one wheel has a small cosmetic scratch on the wheel lip, not very noticable.
Not one of mine, but the same model as these: (I can get pics of the actual wheels for anyone seriously interested)
t2120.jpg

Need to get these out of my garage to make space. PM me, or email to rarasvt@comcast.net, or hit me up on AIM at RaraSVT.

Also, I've got a full setup for an HPI Nitro RS4 3 SS that I'd sell to get out of my way too (never use it anymore) fast car, 2-spd trans, .12 engine, I've got ~$700 into everything, and I'd entertain offers of less than half of that.

Stock svt mufflers. Really cheap....

pm me if anyone wants them.

Last edited:
Selling my 17" Focus SVT wheels w/tires. Check the classifieds for more detailed info.

I live in Grand Rapids but my parents live at home and I will be home around the holidays so a local pickup could be arranged somewhere in SE-MI.

Seeing that my wife is going to be getting another SUV this spring/summer our "baby dubs" are going to be for sale. They are American Racing "Torque-Thurst ST's" 18" x 8" and are mounted on Michelins w/about 60K on the clock, so the tires would need to be replaced pretty soon. The rims have no curb rash, but the center caps have the clear cover coming off of the logo. My buddy Jeff can make up whatever you want for them for about $30.00 which is better than the $100.00 price for (4) new ones. These wheels retail for about $300.00 a piece but I'm letting them go for $500.00. Heres some pics of them on our Buick Ranier CXL...

Close up
image.jpg

Taking a regular SUV and making it look alot better
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These rims are 6 lug and fit any Chevy Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Olds Bravada, Buick Ranier or even the Saab 9-7x from 2002 to 2007, 2wd, 4wd or AWD models. The wheels do come with the chrome lugs too BTW.

Inspiron 5150 for sale

Inspiron 5150 for sale

Sold item!!!!

Last edited:
For Sale: 2001 Toyota Corolla

For Sale: 2001 Toyota Corolla

Located in SE MI

Great economy car, keep your toy nice over winter. GREAT DD.

60k miles on motor
115k on body
Auto
Runs great
33mpg
Body has some dings and scratches
New struts
New Tein Springs
Aftermarket wheels and tires
6 disc in dash CD changer
GREAT Heat and A/C
Have MANY extra parts, trans, torque converter, intake manifold, alternator, etc.

Here are a few pics (will get more pics if interested):

DSCF0923copy.jpg

DSCF0913copy.jpg

DSCF0912copy.jpg

DSCF0905copy.jpg

DSCF0938copy.jpg

DSCF0906copy.jpg

DSCF0898copy.jpg

DSCF0909copy.jpg

~Alex

Best ways to contact me:
AIM: Xcelr8to1320
E-Mail: svtdriver627@hotmail.com
Phone: 810-923-3324

Last edited:
I have a few boxes of Misc. Merkur XR4Ti parts in my garage, someone please take them off my hands.

-Mark

Set of original 15" 7 spoke SE rims for sale. Used and not perfect but better than steelies. All 4 are true and straight, no bends or dents and includes all 4 center caps.

I also have 2 blizzak WS-50's only 2,000 miles old still mounted and balanced on two of these rims. If you'd like, I can leave them mounted on there and sell them as a package (thats 4 rims, 2 of which are mounted with practically brand new blizzak snow tires)

Buyer pays shipping. Prices are negotiable.

PM me or email ryan +at* ryankneeshaw.com

avbay03.jpg

Still up for sale. Added the compomotives as well.

One set of used speedline corse 2120 wheels, 17x7 and silver painted. Currently have tires mounted, but they are pretty worn out, and one has a damaged sidewall, so I wouldn't consider using the tires.

Very nice high quality wheels in very good condition. Only known issue is one wheel has a small cosmetic scratch on the wheel lip, not very noticable.
Not one of mine, but the same model as these: (I can get pics of the actual wheels for anyone seriously interested)
t2120.jpg

Need to get these out of my garage to make space. PM me, or email to rarasvt@comcast.net, or hit me up on AIM at RaraSVT.

Also one set of 17x7 Compomotives shown below on my car. Currently mounted with good Pirelli P6000 tires, with lots of tread still, I can measure for anyone interested. These wheels have TONS of brake clearance too.

IMG_2998.sized.jpg

Also, I've got a full setup for an HPI Nitro RS4 3 SS that I'd sell to get out of my way too (never use it anymore) fast car, 2-spd trans, .12 engine, I've got ~$700 into everything, and I'd entertain offers of less than half of that.

Nice Winter set

Nice Winter set

I sold my SVT Contour and have my winter set of wheels and tires to sell off...

16" Konig Theory wheels (opal) on Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice tires

The tires have seen only one season of use!

PM me if you are interested, Thanks!

This is my daily driver and its up for sale. If all goes well I'll be picking something else up by the end of the week. I'm not looking to get much for this car, I just want it gone.

1990 Chevy Camaro RS
-3.1L
-Automatic

The good;
-Trans rebuilt at about 153k
-Maaco painted at about 153k
-Lots and lots of parts have been replaced, too many to list
-Runs excellent!! Starts up no problem everytime!! Dependable daily driver!
-V6 engine gets decent gas mileage
-Oil changed at 191,500

The bad;
-Exhuast is in bad shape, a new muffler would make a world of difference.
-Paint is chipped in some areas, other minor body defects. Also minimal rust.
-Tach is off. For some reason its way too high for what the car is actually running.
-Hatch and hood struts need replacing.
-Door locks are frozen. You can lock it from the inside, but then cant get it locked from the outside.

If you are looking for a reliable car to get you from point A to point B. Then this is perfect. I've been using it when the SVT is down and for the winter season.
Seriously reliable car here!

The price is definetely negotiable but I am asking $(in classifieds) OBO!

Will add pics.

Who needs seats?

I have excellent condition MNB front seats. Local pickup prefered

Still have all the leather midnight blue interior out of my parts SVT. The interior is in mint condition with only 77,000 miles on it. I also have all the door panels, dash, headliner, etc....

Yes I am willing to sell things seperately. If you want just one seat or door panel, then that is not a problem.

I also have alot of other parts, so pm me if you need anything. I will give this stuff away for a steal!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back