• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno and lunch meet Hiram, Ga November 6th

Ok well you do know the car I bought was totalled in the front so the radiator is toast unless you think you can fix it which I highly doubt. You want the PAS pump?? If you mean power steering pump it's gone. Front sway bar is there. If I remember I will get it this weekend.

der... should have figured the rad was toast... PAS isnt a big deal if the 'coug I find has a v6 , and thanks for trying to line up the swaybar for me. I'm currently fighting with insurance guys though, so I'll let you know when I can pay. if it goes missing before then, well at least I tried. just dont find the fronts up too often since there is no better part for the job. only see them when an SVT gets parted...

at any rate, the bus ran late today, then I screwed up a transfer, and didnt make it to the online orientation till 10mins after when I needed to be there, so I guess I'll know what I'm doing monday. if they tell me I can't miss too many days and then register for online, I guess I'm screwed for class till january, and I can be there on the 4th, if they tell me I can register next week, I'll be there on the 27th, but not for the 4th...

I'll try to keep yall posted...

thanks for everything yall

Ok guys here is the plan.....10am meet at the shop or you can come to my house and follow me. Just be here no later than 9:45am. The shop is about 2 miles from my house. If you need directions or my addy just pm me and I will give it to you and my number.

Hey guys we need 2 more people or else the dyno will cost $50 each. I believe Salvadorr has that covered hopefully. Maybe some neco or focus guys will come through at the last minute. My friend thats coming is bringing some of his 300whp VW buddies. We shall see...should be a fun day.

Looks like I won't be able to make it to this one, I was really looking forward to it but I am working that day.
:cry:

Looks like I won't be able to make it to this one, I was really looking forward to it but I am working that day.
:cry:

Well that sucks.....if it wasn't for my friend and his buddies we would be really short on the 10 people. What everybody doesn't understand is I put myself on the line because no matter what I owe this guy $400 for the day. Now everybody is backing out and it sucks. I can't believe we don't have more svt's and cougar's out here. I know next time I am gonna take money first before I plan this because I am not getting stuck with this again. You guys have dissappointed me :mad:........but a few of you are coming through still and I really appreciate that.

If it's still pretty cheap and I have enough money after paying you for parts and what not, I'll see what my money is looking like. Depending on all that, I'll know if I can dyno. BUT, it might not be pretty on untuned hahahahahaha. Who all has backed out so far?

Well salvadorr is coming but not doing dyno and none of his friends are coming they backed out. Jc has to work so he backed out. Haven't heard from Jim but I am assuming he is still coming. we will see.....I think OB1 wants to see your car on the dyno to see a full 3L since I got a ported one. We are all gonna be embarrassed by the chevy corvettes that are coming. My buddy with the vw gti will be coming to along with a possible sti. Just make sure you dress warm it's gonna be cold....which is what I was hoping to avoid but it will be sunny. I found us a place to take pics too so maybe we can get some calender pics.

Ok guys who is meeting me at my house and who is meeting at the shop? I will text those who I know numbers to tomorrow and find out. Also I will give my addy and the shops addy then too.

Ok guys here is the address:
Mainstream performance
260 International Pkwy suite 28
Dallas, Ga. 30157

See yall there at 10 or at my house by 930!

Back