• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dude from last night...

It was funny for a bit, but it sucked that he tried to screw up so many peoples posts. Cool to see a CEG smackdown.:cool: . Who was the innocent bystander, tour95?

I'm assuming that all posts have the IP address logged. Unless you're going through a anonymous proxy, the IP will point directly at the ISP or School where he's writing the posts from.

Since many ISPs and Schools have strict no spam policies, sending them the posts, proof of the IP and a short letter will often force corrective action. Especially if you get the ISP for the School involved. Normally, schools will deal harshly with the offending student instead of risking loosing their ISP agreement.

Good luck CEG Admins! Nail that guy!

Yeah... all you would have to do is look up the school's student handbook and find the acceptable use policy part of it, and see what it says about forum posting and the likes, I know at the high school I used to go to, it wasn't suppose to be done, but we were really good friends with the IT admin and a teacher in the Lab, so we did a lot of things most people weren't allowed to do. Anyways though, if that schools AUP states no forum, just e-mail the IT admin and get that kid in trouble, muahaha CEG FTW!!!

i kinda told him off in one post, i was really drunk. got kinda retarded. hope it is not me that is going to get banned i think there would have already though. i hope i don't.. nasty pics!!!!!

I don't know. I thought there was a post a few days before this happened that had BOTH of them in it, when Auto-X-phil went at him.:laugh: Oh, well. No long term harm done to CEG. Glad he's gone tho.

Rara - if there's any outcome to this, can you post it? Just interested to see what happens.

Back