• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

D'oh!

Jo4nny

CEG'er
Thanks to alex894's code reader, I fixed my CEL with a quick and cheap spark plug replacement. Black Betty is running like a dream!

But dammit if I couldn't leave well enough alone. I went to park her in my underground lot today, cut the corner too close, and managed a few giant scrapes beginning on the rear door and heading back across the arch of the wheel well. In the process, I discovered that the whole top portion of the wheel arch is bondo. Previous driver must have done the same thing but didn't fix it right.

I'm gonna have to suck it up until I can get it fixed, was wondering if you guys/girls had body shop references in the western Greater Toronto Area?

I'll take some pix when I get the chance...man what a downer :nonono:

I did the same thing, only backing in to my old driveway with my Probe.. Ruined me showing it on the scene for that year. Damn it..

If you hear of a good body guy, will you let me know? I'm in kitchener, so it isnt' that far for me, thanks

Mike

I know a couple places shoot me a PM of what you are looking for and I will try to steer you in the right direction :).

Aaron

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

oh man, your ride looked nice and clean.....damn.

hope you get it back in shape soon!

Cheers!

Back