• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Disney/Universal in September

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Ok well instead of taking my free cruise this year the owner of my company decided to let me and my wife and kids go to Florida for 7 days. We will be going to Disney World and staying at the All Star Movies Resort from Sept 5-8 and going to all the Disney parks/Water parks. Then going to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure on the 9th-10th then Wet n wild on the 11th and heading home on the 12th.

If anyone from Florida is free any of those days you should come out and visit. We will be taking one of the Disney days and going to see my fathers grave in Tavares FL, and seeing some old friends and family in Orlando, then spend the afternoon at Cocoa beach.

Next year we take a 14 day cruise to Italy since I just locked that in:cool:

Youre coming down to my neck of the woods. Are you bringing the TB? Wet-n-wild is kinda run down now, it can get very crowded and annoying. I dont know if you want to spend extra money but sea world might be fun. Its really close to wet-n-wild.

OR

http://skyventure.com/

So much fun! My wife and I did this and it was awesome. We would totally go again. We really should meet up, even downtown disney is fun.

Yeah I grew up in Orlando so wet n wild back in the day was the shizzle, I didnt know it went down hill. We wanna make the most of this trip so your suggestions are welcomed. Yes we are gonna drive the TB down there.

The skyventure wouldnt be for me since I did get to jump out of airplanes when I was in the army:cool:But I bet my 7 year old would LOVE IT. I know if we can one night we will get family to watch the boys and go to City walk, we loved it when we went 5 years ago, nice clubs and Jimmy Buffets is the shizzle.

Hey Ryan,

Even though you've got family in the area, i've found the following website/forum community to be awesome for planning disney or other orlando activities. www.intercot.com

It is a great place with lots of inside tips and information to maximize your stay. several members there are also cast members at Disney.

Enjoy!!

Hey Ryan,

Even though you've got family in the area, i've found the following website/forum community to be awesome for planning disney or other orlando activities. www.intercot.com

It is a great place with lots of inside tips and information to maximize your stay. several members there are also cast members at Disney.

Enjoy!!

Awsome I will check that out Bob, thanks for the link. This will be my hundreth or so time at Disney but my 7 year olds and wifes 2nd time and my 2 year olds first, so I gotta make it memorable.

ryan,

I love city walk. I would check and see if anything is going on at hard rock. Well if you want to do anything just PM me and let me know, it would be cool to go to city walk with some new people.

Well I think I know where we are gonna stay at when we are there for Universal, the Nickelodian hotel, my kids will LOVE that, expecially my 2 year old, he LOOOOOOVES spongebob.

I am right around the corner in Melbourne... Was just at the citywalk past monday to see Dethklok ... well I went to see Chimaira and Soilent Green. Pretty cool. I heard Wet N Wild is a hot mess. If anyone meets up, let me know. Maybe I'll roll out there and visit. On a side note... I have seen 3 CSVTs here in Melbourne... 1 beat down, One really nice, the other stock but nice... they do exist in the wild :)

Ok well the owner of my company came in today and booked my vacation, I cannot wait its going to be soo much fun.

-September 5th-9th
Disney park hopper passes plus dining at All star movies resort w/2 bedroom suite

-September 9th-10th
Universal studios/Islands of adventure staying at the Nichelodeon hotel with 2 bedroom suite

-September 10th-12th
2 Bedroom oceanside suite at Wakulla 2 bedroom suites at Cocoa Beach,fl

We are not doing wet and wild, and we will go to City Walk teusday night the 9th, our cover charges are free with our tickets to universal:cool:

:cool:I know I am chillin:cool:

No I heard from someone on here that wet n wild went way down hill, plus we are doing 2 disney water parks while there, and 2 1/2 days at cocoa beach so thats enough water for 1 week,lol

Its time:cool: I am leaving out tonight to drive half way and stay in a hotel, then drive the rest in the morning. So I wont be on much till I get home on the 14th and back to work on the 15th. If anyone from here wants to hang, it will be best to come out to Cocoa Beach from the 10-14th, we will be staying at the Beachfront Wakulla 2 bedroom suites.

Back