• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detroit Sports Talk 2009

who's he?

so if the browns didn't win a game then the lions didn't lose a game? it never happened?

I realize it's preseason...and doesn't count in the grand scheme of things
sorry! :eek:

no the browns won and the lions lost, obviously. but like you said, its preseason. so im hoping once the regular season comes around the lions actually come out to play when the game starts.

sorry! :eek:

no the browns won and the lions lost, obviously. but like you said, its preseason. so im hoping once the regular season comes around the lions actually come out to play when the game starts.

Like i said earlier in this thread....i'm not hoping for anything. Because I do know i'll be setting myself up for a dissapointment. Plus i'd rather be surprised if anything.

I remember people here last year were saying they would win 8-9 games. Aim low...so when they do win it will seem like a huge deal. :laugh:

There's a rumor that...

There's a rumor that...

...more local shows will be added to WDFN, but with different personalities:rolleyes: I watched sportsworks last weekend with Sean Baligian and Pat Caputo and Pat couldn't be any more disinterested in what Sean had to say, what a tool:mad:

Back