• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Forgot to mention Joel... I saw the YA Mystique out driving on Arrowhead yesterday. Some young chick driving it.:nonono:

She must have put quite a bit of money into that car.

Looks really nice too. Im sure he wont be able to resist taking and posting pictures.:laugh::laugh:

I am starting to like Fieros more and more. I need to not because I cant afford a car like that.:blackeye:

yeah, i cruised around a little bit tonight in it, but didnt take any shots really. the car does look really nice.

on a sad note though, Joe, the owner of Driven Visions lost his battle with Cancer on friday. I really do believe that the last estimate he wrote up was on my Fiero :( he was 33 and had 2 young kids.

here is the obituary
http://www.legacy.com/duluthsuperior/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=111775473

What type of cancer did he have? Wow, 33.

The pictures of the R/C car in the pics and videos section is reminding me how much I miss driving mine. I think I'm going to take it out of the box tonight and start fixing it :cool:

That's after I change my tranny fluid (trying the ford synthetic!), bleed my clutch, and fine tune my shift cables some more :D

Back