• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Damages. (Not 56k friendly)

Holy :censored: batman, finally!!
Five days shy of a month, nothing like taking your good ol' time. :nonono:

They yanked his rental away from him after a few days and then d**ked him around with paying him the value of the car. Special. :blackeye:

Well, since most of you know I paid way too much for the car to begin with, after the check from Geico...and me dropping $500 on the loan the other day in a fit of anger...I STILL owe $1110.xx. I wonder why I wasn't offered gap insurance when I bought the car. Of course, when I bought it I had no intentions of departing with it so early. Meh. Well, today is the day I go finance shopping for the next car.

Oh man , you still owe wampum on the car ?? That sucks big monkey stones :mad: !!!!!!!!!! All the carrying on with Geico , and there's STILL disappointmant in the end :( . Hopefully all goes well when it all comes out in the wash , and you end up with a decent car & a decent loan .

I am sure everyone gets it now but how is a insurance company suppose to serve you if they spend so much money on advertising?

I am sure everyone gets it now but how is a insurance company suppose to serve you if they spend so much money on advertising?

Very true.
I hate their commercials, they are on TV constantly.
The good thing is that I stopped a friend from switching, she heard Glenn's story and decided to stay with her current insurance.

I'm sure the loan process will be quick for you Glenn. Not much longer and you will have another SVT to cruise around in.

Being that I was 20 when I switched to them when I had my SVT, and the main reason I switched was purely because State Farm was charging about $3000 for full coverage for the year. Geico quoted me barely over $1500 for full coverage. At the time, I saw nothing but $$$ in my mind. I strongly doubted the possibility of it getting wrecked.

Back