• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Custom Powdercoated Pudmunkie Heat Shield, 65mm TB, MAF, BAT Intake Pipe, Filter Adapter, IMRC Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty K

Hard-core CEG'er
Up for grabs is my ultimate intake system for the 3L that never was. Everything has been coated by our very own blu-fuz and hasn't been installed since. All parts all listed below with their PC colors and photos are below that.

- Pudmunkie Intake Heatshield (Black Wrinkle)
- Cone Filter Adapter (Bright Silver, some slight PC chipping on a corner; I think one of the screw holes might be stripped too but it worked great with 3 bolts)
- Stock MAF (BW)
- BAT Intake Pipe (BW, tapped for the NO2 nozzle on the bottom; I'll include the nozzle but you can always plug the hole)
- Mustang TB with a rough P/P job (BW)
- IMRC cover (BS)
- Black Silicon couplers (I have 2 large and 1 small non-biting clamps I can throw in too)

Everything together:
IMG_3034_zps82a59829.jpg

IMG_3040_zpsd30496a5.jpg

Parts:

IMG_3042_zps683cba45.jpg

IMG_3043_zps36f409ae.jpg

IMG_3044_zps12a48621.jpg

IMG_3047_zps21305580.jpg

IMG_3049_zpsce159923.jpg

IMG_3050_zps2def595d.jpg

I'm looking to sell everything as a whole, though I'll consider breaking it up if I get reasonable offers on the individual parts. As it sits:

Package Price: $215 shipped OBO

Thanks,
Matt

The throttle body has been moded to fit our car? I'm really interested in that thanks.

Yes, the linkage is flipped and a stop is included. Also, I found the fourth non-biting clamp for the intake. Woo!

HEAT SHIELD is SOLD (thank you!)

Here's the pricing on the remaining items (everything OBO):Throttle Body: $75 shipped
BAT Pipe/Couplers/Clamps/Nozzle: $45 shipped
MAF: $30 shipped
Filter Adapter: $10 shipped
IMRC Plate: $10 shipped

I will discount shipping if you buy more than one thing. If you want all 5 of the remaining items the super-duper discount price is $150.

PM hasn't shown up yet but consider it yours. I'll reply as soon as I get it; anyone know why they're so slow on CEG?

Got it!

THROTTLE BODY is SOLD (thank you!)

Here's the pricing on the remaining items (everything OBO):
BAT Pipe/Couplers/Clamps/Nozzle: $45 shipped
MAF: $30 shipped
Filter Adapter: $10 shipped

I will discount shipping if you buy more than one thing. If you want all 4 of the remaining items the super-duper discount price is $80.

PLEASE POST IF YOU PM (evidently I'm not getting some)

BAT, MAF and ADAPTER are SOLD (thank you!)

Here's the pricing on the remaining items (everything OBO):

PLEASE POST IF YOU PM (evidently I'm not getting some)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back