• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Crazy Ex Girlfriend(s).

true.

I have a really crazy ex girlfriend. I dated her for about 3 years in high school. She broke up with me to be a whore in college and she apparently did just that. But whatever. Anyways, i havent talked to her in a year or 2. I was with my current girlfriend(which my ex hates btw) downtown. we were taking a nice walk and having a good conversation, quite a lovely night actually. Well, my ex was sitting outside a coffee shop with a friend. Apparently she saw us and followed us back to our cars. i see her hiding in the shadows watching us. so we take off in my car for some ice cream. When we get back to the parking garage, my ex's car is in there with her sitting inside. For like a week after that, i noticed her car literally everywhere i was. its like she wasnt even trying to hide. I just find it crazy that she followed me for at least a week, maybe more. Shes the one who broke up with me. idk. but, for all i know.. shes watching me right now.

I made a mistake over a month ago with the ex that really ••••ed me up back in 2008. I was at the bar, she was there...we were both drunk. So I'm sure you know where that's going. So a week after that I met the girl I'm seeing now. The ex found out I'm seeing someone and made it a point to tell everything to the friend that introduced me to the one I'm with now. I have a bad feeling she's going to try her best to ruin •••• for me though. I don't see why this is a big deal to her...she's the one that was running around and cheating on me back then. I guess she's pissed that I'm happy and she's miserable now that she has a kid. She kept trying to talk to me up till a week ago when I told her if she didn't stop I'll consider it harassment.

ya, i hate when ex's make it a point to ruin your relationships. Especially when it was them who ruined things in the first place like yours cheating on you.

I actually found out that the same ex was cheating on me for almost a year. I guess i should have known. But i agree that they try to ruin •••• because they are jealous of how happy they see you. I think its the same in my situation. Im happier now then i ever was with my ex and we were together for 3 years+.

true.

I have a really crazy ex girlfriend. I dated her for about 3 years in high school. She broke up with me to be a whore in college and she apparently did just that. But whatever. Anyways, i havent talked to her in a year or 2. I was with my current girlfriend(which my ex hates btw) downtown. we were taking a nice walk and having a good conversation, quite a lovely night actually. Well, my ex was sitting outside a coffee shop with a friend. Apparently she saw us and followed us back to our cars. i see her hiding in the shadows watching us. so we take off in my car for some ice cream. When we get back to the parking garage, my ex's car is in there with her sitting inside. For like a week after that, i noticed her car literally everywhere i was. its like she wasnt even trying to hide. I just find it crazy that she followed me for at least a week, maybe more. Shes the one who broke up with me. idk. but, for all i know.. shes watching me right now.

that would be called a stage 5 clinger...good luck with that. fortunately, i don't have a bad story to tell............yet!

clinger perhaps. but mind you, she broke up with me. And became a whore.

she knows im on here all the time... i wonder if shes reading this :ponder:

This just gets better and better! The friend that introduced me to Kim (current girlfriend) asked us to go to her sons 3rd birthday party on the 31st, so naturally since she introduced me to Kim...I can't say no. Well guess who else is going to be there. Should be an epic day.

Wow, i'm lucky. I'm still with my first girlfriend after 4 years and we dont have any problems or anything. Guess i'm one of the few guys that have lucked out.

So far she's been quiet...I'm wondering how the 31st will go when she'll be at my friends sons birthday party that I have to attend.

I am not sure but I think I may be able to beat most of you in f'dup girlfriends. I only had one that was really crazy. She got pissed at me and backed into my old car in the parking lot in front of our dorm in college. She said it was an "accident", but ... she didn't want to pay for it either way. She kept saying that she shouldn't have to pay because I pissed her off so much all while her Aunt Flow was visiting, IYKWIM. Friggen wacko.

just a couple more days.... are you excited

Like you wouldn't believe. My girl is going to come to my place first and I'm going to beg and plead to drive her tank there.

Photo0049.jpg

My wife is crazy, does that count? Course, compared to the rest of her family, she's the least insane. But that's sorta like having the fastest contour. :laugh:

Back