• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy Contour SVT

FokusDave

CEG'er
Looking to get back into the csvt game again. I've owned 3 in the past few years. Looking to have one as a daily. So prefer turn key and ready to go. Don't care for a 3.0 swap, closer to stock the better, but if that's all that are available then that's fine. Located in Ohio but willing to travel. Let me know what you got! Thank you.

I have a 98.5, black, stock, CA car until last year, 80k miles, zero rust, no sunroof. In MI now and garaged, PM if interested.

6 month post bump! Still in the market for a CSVT. I know these forums are not the spot anymore but I don't have Facebook so I'm out of the loop on any postings on there. People were not kidding when saying, trying to find these is becoming like a needle in the haystack :-(

Bit the bullet I joined haha just waiting to be approved now for the svt contour group one got in on the market place, now the search / wait begins haha

Beautiful car! I think I have seen your post on the marketplace. I think you were asking 8500, that is out of my price range unfortunally but I am sure that will sell quick! Worth every penny!

Bump over a year later lol. Back in the market seeing if any are out there matching my initial post.
dont know if you are still looking, i have a 98 contour svt i drive it every day but it could use some love. iy needs rear struts and some cosmetic work Im in colorado message for more info if your interested

I kind of of gave up. The cars, due to its age are either junk or way out of my budget. Not complaining though, I am glad there is still an interest and they hold their value but I was just looking for a daily. I regret getting rid of the three I had knowing what they are going for now haha.

Thank you for all the replies though!

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back