• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Columbus or surroundings

Mywhip

Hard-core CEG'er
My girlfriend is taking me for a surprise this Saturday since my birthday is friday. She gave me the following information :

Its in columbus
Will cost around 30$
We might be the oldest people there (im 18, shes 16)
Its not a concert.
We are leaving here around 10ish, so we will be there around noon

She also said it was something i like to do, but everything i guess she says no.

Sounds like a cheap hotel romp to me, check-in time is usually at noon and all your other criteria would be met as well.

Careful, 16 is jail bait. Even if she's willing her parents and/or Police can still file charges.

Enjoy but don't forget your raincoat.

_

I think you should just let it play and be surprised, chicks like making surprises for us guys! I always wreck stuff like this because I find out about it.
And SB is correct, be REAL careful about sex with her. That can head south real quick. We used to joke around with my buddy about that , 16 will get you 20!

Is there a meet this weekend....?
Let me know ive got the contour bug again. I need to see a couple...

First of all, no one said anything about sex... >.>

Second of all, i hate surprises. Especially when she told me a month ago, i forgot about it till last week and then she reminded me again. The sad thing? I have to drive.

Back