• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cold Cold January Meet Pics

3 pics still no worky. :(

Anyways, yesterday was a good time. I was suprised at how many people showed up. We don't even get that many people in the summer. :shrug:

That Taco Bell hit the spot. :cool:

3 pics still no worky. :(

Anyways, yesterday was a good time. I was suprised at how many people showed up. We don't even get that many people in the summer. :shrug:

That Taco Bell hit the spot. :cool:

I told you Tony, you just had to put the moves on that hostess, lighten the mood a little, it would went over real nice.

I told you Tony, you just had to put the moves on that hostess, lighten the mood a little, it would went over real nice.

Meh, I don't think I got the Rico Suave thing going on. Maybe if Haroon was there he could of shown off his Puma's and a Ferrari t-shirt. That would of done it. :laugh:

wtf I didn't hear a single Haroon joke.
You all must have waited til I was out of earshot for fear I'd moderate yo' azzes. ;)

We definitely had fun. Thanks Bob for hosting. The house was great, and we all made the best of the cold.

It was really great to see you all, and meet some new faces.
You guys definitely are making some of us feel really old though. :eek:
"Taco Bell?! wtf! damn whippersnappers and their fast food..."
;) :laugh:

wow look at u all with clean cars..mine looks like ass haha. its all gross and salty..mmm :drool:

so whens the next meet? :D

wow look at u all with clean cars..mine looks like ass haha. its all gross and salty..mmm :drool:

Whenever people want it. My mother was actually a little afraid of all the people coming, but once everyone left she said "They can come back anytime. You guys should definitely get together here int he spring for a cook out." She thought it was a nice bunch of guys (and gals).

Did u take a look at my car, it was completely spotless until sat when I drove down, it is now spotless because I washed it today.

HPIM1238.jpg

Did u take a look at my car, it was completely spotless until sat when I drove down, it is now spotless because I washed it today.
woah .. didn't know you didn't have the antenna out at all! I didn't realize that little chintzy base was so important to the entire antenna structure. Makes sense though.

"ohhh the C is silent"

HAHA...I just saw that again this morning!

Anyway, I also had a good time despite the oil leak... I would have been there at least an hour earlier if that never happened!!

But it is fixed for now, and everything is holding very well.... and the smell of cooking food (the JB Weld) went away after I hit rt.146

Thanks again Bob for hosting! Hope to make it to the next meet!

Back