• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Charlotte area spotted thread

KAOS_3.0

Hard-core CEG'er
I've seen a few silver SVT's around here in the university area in charlotte, and one of them even slowed down to look at my car in a post office parking lot.

one is a stock looking SVT with an older guy driving (one that saw me) and the other is a mostly stock looking svt with a touring style wing.

not sure if sightings of the silver stock looking ones are repeats or different cars.

this is my car:

img6552editedsmall.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot SD400 at 2009-06-13

What colors were the SVTs you saw.

I lived in the Meck. county area for a little while before moving down to FL. I still go there quite often to visit my parents and brother. I dont think Ive ever seen your car. Ever see this sucker?

svt2.jpg

Mine looks like this but it doesnt have the window sticker anymore, has pre98 sails, and painted grill ring...
CIMG0974.jpg

Last edited:
havent seen any with a kit or high towers, just the two silver ones and one dark colored stock SVT at the on the run by my house one time at night.

the dark one looked blue, but unless it was custom paint, it had to be faded black. hard to tell under florescent lights at night.

I live right by blockbuster/verizon amphitheater, near harrisburg.

Back