• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Central Florida Road Course

Florida has six road courses that I know of. Two of them are barley not a kart track, but you can still rent them and turn left AND right.

Yeah. I was referring to gainsville and primus. But when your on them, you really can't tell that they're small tracks because your having too much fun.

Ill still keep my hopes up that I can one day drive on Sebring.

So when are we going to make this a meet? Before or after CWZ?

I can't do the first or second weekend in July, so the third or fourth weekend is good for me.

That works for me! Should be fun since theyre hereeeeeee....

DSCF2611.jpg

There are also one or two events at Homestead you can get in on. They cost $$$ though... Is the banking there worth it? I don't think so.

$25 is a bargain! However, mid-week sucks for a workin' guy like me.

Yeah it does. Oh well, I'll give it a shot. I'm usually up late anyway.

I am leaving for Denver this weekend but I'll check the schedule with the track when I get back and we'll pick a "final" date.

I'm going to have fresh tires, brakes, and struts soon. Once that happens, I'll be going for sure. Since it's only a two hour drive, I'll probabley be there a few times in the next couple of months. Screw standing outside at an autocross picking up cones in the summers heat.

Sorry guys, I forgot all about this. With the wedding almost 1 month away I've had plenty of other thing on my mind.

Hey... this is not very far away from where I'll be spending a couple weeks on vacation this month. I'll be over on I-drive.

(... and no, I won't have my SVT with me...)

I just signed up for a private track day at Gainesville on the 19th. 20 car limit, 10 more spots available. Cost is ~$85, supposedly you'll have more laps than you can handle.

PM if interested, I'm not sure if it is supposed to be posted everywhere or what. I think you'll need your own helmet.

Back