• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

• Total voters
OK, so lets update the list of people definetly going:

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea
2. Fordman302 - Joe.
3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle
6. Gulfcat - Marge (Peg'll be out of town)
7. JJSVTC98 - Joe

If there are more, or I missed someone, please add yourself to the list

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea
2. Fordman302 - Joe.
3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle
7. JJSVTC98 - Joe
8. svttour- Sam (need a roommate)

Originally Posted by HolyRollerzC3

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea
2. Fordman302 - Joe/Girlfriend will be attending.
3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle
7. JJSVTC98 - Joe

Originally Posted by HolyRollerzC3

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea - Brent and Kim
2. Fordman302 - Joe/Girlfriend will be attending.
3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle
7. JJSVTC98 - Joe

Group Rate

Group Rate

Well the official word from the hotel is we need 10 or more rooms to get a group rate. I don't honestly see that happening.

Pavilion Rental?

Pavilion Rental?

OK Folks..

To rent a pavilion at the park would be $133.13 for the day, of course we would just divide that by how many people are attending.

We won't be able to tell the final price per person yet, because we just don't know how many will be in attendance.

Please vote in the pole if you would be willing to split this cost (I image it wouldn't be more than $25 per person) to get a pavilion for the day.

If we do some sort of cook out, the pavilion is a great idea.

And what is the possibility of us getting rooms right next to each other? Because it would be sweet to open those doors between rooms and make one massive party area. :cool:

i really could care less about the pavillion...i need sun anyways, i work in the mall for crying out loud!!

then you better be there...if we see you driving around, and you dont go there, we'll beat you up... j/k

I've reserved a non-smoking room with 2 double beds at the Quality Inn, 5635 Windhover Drive, Orlando, FL. So I'm now looking for a roommate or roommates - finally!

I think if we all check in together, fairly early, we can get rooms near each other.

I'm also interested in joining the from-Sarasota drive - what time are you thinking of meeting in Sarasota?

we still dont have a time we are all supposed to be meeting in orlando, i think us sarasota should be in sarasota by 10 or so, that way we get to the hotel around 1145-12, check in, and head over to the park... that means fordman, you would want to be at my place around 9:15 a.m., is that too early, or too late for anyone else involved?

we still dont have a time we are all supposed to be meeting in orlando, i think us sarasota should be in sarasota by 10 or so, that way we get to the hotel around 1145-12, check in, and head over to the park... that means fordman, you would want to be at my place around 9:15 a.m., is that too early, or too late for anyone else involved?

I can be there at your place 9ish.. roll out meet who ever else is going..

Back