• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle

I won't be there this year :( I may just have a 'last minute' decision and say eff it and blast up for that saturday, but i doubt it. ...unless anyone is willing to let me crash on the floor? :crazy:

Was planning on going until my overhead garage light decided it didn't like being attached to the ceiling anymore, and would rather drop down and break my windshield. We'll have to see when I can get it fixed and how much it's gonna cost me.

...looks like the 3L will be there Saturday. :cool: Unless I can find somewhere to shack up overnight/someone lookin for a roomie, I'll only be there Sat.

Test drives/shotgun rides in the 3L are welcomed. :crazy:

Test drives/shotgun rides in the 3L are welcomed. :crazy:

I might need a 3l shotgun ride since i've ever only driven my 2.0 and only rode shotgun in a tired 2.5 SVT with 185K.

anyone need an IMRC or LIM for an SVT? i've had them for a while and i'm looking to get rid of them for cheap. Just let me know if interested and i'll bring them along.

I'm going, but the Dutchman will remain at teh campsite. I will be offering test rides in the Mazdaspeed 3 if we meet up at the hotel again, lol.

Ryan, what time you leaving? I can't take off this year (fri), so I'll be heading out straight from work, about 3:00 or so. Lemme know if you want to meet up again.

I'll be there with my t-green..It'll be the one with the mirko molded front bumper and the yellow calipers.

Between you and I, there's a lot of random/oddities that will be there. NPG CAI, 3L, your bumper, my molded reflector, my wing, and if Paul is still going, he'll have the turbo.

Between you and I, there's a lot of random/oddities that will be there. NPG CAI, 3L, your bumper, my molded reflector, my wing, and if Paul is still going, he'll have the turbo.

Mine's kinda odd too. A pre98 Mystique with Contour SE skirts, Olds alero spoiler, Honda civic intake, H&R springs, Weapon R header, UDP. Probably the only Zetec/5 speed Contique there :laugh:

Back