• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez + black98csvt
3. Black 98 CSVT
4. 99 red svt + 1
5. kidSVT
6. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
7. brapple
8. Zerohour (+1 maybe :blackeye: )
9. juspifool + 1
10. Ian +1
11. ilive4sports
12. Aaron 98 SE +1
13. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
14. Laura + 1
15. 95_Mystique

after showing last year in the Tempo, i had so much fun that i have to come again. I didnt look much at the Tours, but this year i will be.

Dang, we rated below the Tempos???? :laugh:

Well, they're right nearby, so even the folks going over to see the Tempos might stand a chance of seeing our Contours. :cool:

From the Tempo brochure from 1985:
102a.jpg

11011.jpg

so does anyone wanna share a room with me?

forewarning: i sleep nude, and i sleepwalk. if you wake up to find me sleeping next to you, im sorry. it wasnt intentional

you guys rent rooms? wat a bunch of sissys lol. get a tent and a camp site. its so much more fun....

Sorry about not looking at the Tours last year. i was in awww by the Tempos. Those cars are HOTTTTT lol.

I'll probably be doing that with you guys this year haha.

Not 100% sure if I can go though.

Starting a new job on Monday so we'll have to see how that goes.

I'll get you the name of the place, it's at home, but it's the same one as last year. Pretty decent place, and people leave us alone. :laugh:

Congrats on the job, Ryan. Where's it at? Hope you can make it this year, Geoff and I wanna rip more stuff off your car!!!!!:laugh:

I should be out this year, that is if all goes well with the move back to Pittsburgh as well as the job search.

Ryan congrats on the job. I'm with Scott, where are you going to be working? Also if you'd want to split a room let me know.

I'll be working at the FedEx Ground headquarters out near Robinson. I will be doing software development.

I think it would be nice to camp this year, Rob, if you would like to join us haha.

I gotta say though, my car is looking progressively worse every year... Maybe with the new job I'll be able to afford some paint... at least for the front bumper.

I gotta say though, my car is looking progressively worse every year... Maybe with the new job I'll be able to afford some paint... at least for the front bumper.

Oh yeah, looks like a real piece of crap, uh-huh, right. :rolleyes: Still the prettiest T-red I've seen. I still need to get those scratches buffed out from LAST winter.:laugh:

Oh yeah, looks like a real piece of crap, uh-huh, right. :rolleyes: Still the prettiest T-red I've seen. I still need to get those scratches buffed out from LAST winter.:laugh:
Scott you beat me to it!! LOL.

Ryan your car looks great, seriously. Also congrat's on the job. Sounds like you should be making some good money. As for camping a I might join you guys, we'll see closer to the time.

Yeah I'm in for camping this year again. And I plan on being there Friday this year. :cool:

Scott, let me know what you guys are gonna do about camping. We might as well try to call ahead and get all the spots next/near by.

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez + black98csvt
3. Black 98 CSVT
4. 99 red svt + 1
5. kidSVT
6. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
7. brapple
8. Zerohour (+1 maybe :blackeye: )
9. juspifool + 1
10. Ian +1
11. ilive4sports
12. Aaron 98 SE +1
13. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
14. Laura + 1
15. 95_Mystique
16. wa2tuff + son

Signed up and reserved. We went with the Super 8. It's cheaper than the Carlisle and we're only gonna be sleepin there anyway.

Can't wait. No only to see some awesome Contours but it won't be COLD AND SNOWING!! God how I hate this weather.

Yeah I'm in for camping this year again. And I plan on being there Friday this year. :cool:

Scott, let me know what you guys are gonna do about camping. We might as well try to call ahead and get all the spots next/near by.

Will do. maybe we can get the number of people who are planning on camping, then resreve as many spots as we need. IIRC, they let 4 people per tent site, but I'll double check. FYI, It's called Western Village RV Park, about 2 miles from fairgrounds.

And just to let all the campers know, it has Rained (OK, thunderstormed :laugh: ) every year while my brother and I put up out tent. Then it was beautiful the rest of the weekend.

Back