• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber Shop

No problem Crispy. Anything I can do to help.

With Haroon's lens and a template of my eyelids (if needed), that should make getting the eyelids for you guys a reality.

Someone should do a CF HVAC Bezel, the Bezel around the HL Switch, and the Bezel around the gauges.. That would look so killer.

Didnt the Saleen Contour have that setup?

Yeah, the Saleen does have that. I've been wanting it ever since I saw it. It looks so hot in a MNB interior. :drool:

Carbon fiber sail panels:

doh, looks like the image was removed. Did anyone save it and want to reupload it?

IMG_0803.jpg

Last edited:
How about a CF front bumper cover with integrated splitter? I'm sure that would weigh less than the urethane one.

performance > cosmetics :p

Justin is currently doing several group buys on items for the Cougar at the moment and its Christmas...

Give him a little time guys, these people are not fly by night shodsters.. they are legit and have been providing for years..

I'll touch base with Justin personally if he has not checked back in with us by the end of the month...

Keep the interest going though... I told him there was demand - the more proof he sees the better... This is the way to get more aftermarket for us people!!!

Ho Ho Ho!

Justin is currently doing several group buys on items for the Cougar at the moment and its Christmas...

Give him a little time guys, these people are not fly by night shodsters.. they are legit and have been providing for years..

I'll touch base with Justin personally if he has not checked back in with us by the end of the month...

Keep the interest going though... I told him there was demand - the more proof he sees the better... This is the way to get more aftermarket for us people!!!

Ho Ho Ho!

ok nice! yea lets keep all this going. yay!!

I'm in for the sail panels and mirror bases, an IMRC Cover would be nice too. Also maybe some interior panels.

How about a cf dash? *Should* be much lighter... and won't warp. Although, I'm having a hard time visualizing my tan dash being cf.

yeah dash is alittle big i dont like the look. i might try to do sail panels myself in carbon but they will probally be really crappy but man carbon has gone through the roof in price and us composites doesnt have much left. WE MIGHT LOSE CARBON FOR A LONG TIME!!

STUPID WAR

just keeping the eyelids alive

I want eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids,eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids, eyelids ...

btw did I say that I want some eyelids :laugh:

Back