• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Hood - Aerogear to Produce

Crap... this is the only style I like (besides OEM), but I'm saving for the Burrita/warmonger turbo kit. I hope there might be another GB next year.

Crap... this is the only style I like (besides OEM), but I'm saving for the Burrita/warmonger turbo kit. I hope there might be another GB next year.

I know how you feel about the decision between this and the turbo.. but keep in mind these need shipments of 15 at a time it looks like.. and there might not be another GB for these in the future. Where as the Turbo kit.. will be around for a bit. Which is why I am getting the hood now.. and just waiting a little longer for the turbo. :ponder: IJS.

pic of hood
2545349_25_full.jpg

I know how you feel about the decision between this and the turbo.. but keep in mind these need shipments of 15 at a time it looks like.. and there might not be another GB for these in the future. Where as the Turbo kit.. will be around for a bit. Which is why I am getting the hood now.. and just waiting a little longer for the turbo. :ponder: IJS.

That is exactly what I am doing.

Last edited:
NV can you at least try and ask what the factory name is? I can handle it from there :-D

Pricing info yet? I might have to try to sell my wheels to get this! Its alot easier to find wheels for the SVT then to find a sweet CF hood LOL

it wont.... Craig got the pricing sent to him from Aerogear on Friday night... he is going to relay the final pricing to us on Monday for sure.

once I get pricing I will handle it like I did earlier with the other hood GB and I'll need payment soon as he needs the order in by March 5th so we can get in on their May shipment.

I'll know the numbers as well (qnty we can get) at that time...

any new news? I need to know quick how much money to come up with if you want it that quick

Pricing is going to be the exact same as it was for the last GB that I attempted to hold.

375.00 for the hood and then freight. (125/145)

right now I am waiting on the final total of how many I can sell.... Unfortunately the company is in a completely different time zone so we need to wait until its daytime to get a response back.

I'll be posting more as I hear it.... Hopefully we can order enough hoods to make everyone happy - if not, its first come - first serve when its posted.

I think Bagged ended up buying someone elses last time around. I know you and Dave both want one so I will make sure you definately have a chance to get one again unless either of you state otherwise.

I believe that Dave and I are going to get our hoods shipped together to save money.. I was quoted 20.00 more to have 2 hoods shipped to my work vs just the 1

otherwise yes, it will be the 375.00 plus freight of 125 commercial or 145 residence plus the 3% Paypal fees like last time.

rumour was that we would get 7 hoods or more out of the 15 needed but I'm still waiting for clarification as I dont want to take more money than I can get hoods for as refunding everything last time was a pain in my ass!

Yup.. shipping is 20 dollars more PER hood for freight to the same address... its a HUGE decrease in the ending total.

BTW -- got the ok to start the GB -- I'll post it up later tonight ... I will need payment for the hood by next Monday so I can get Craig to place the order with Aerogear so its in his next cargo container which will arrive May 15th or so.

so who wants one FOR SURE?

Back