• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car Craft 07

Heh heh... Maybe i should drive(TOW) this down and enter it...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeahyuh011.jpg

Its on a weekend.... You work saturdays?

well, I am a smart one. Geez. LOL. Depends on what the little woman has to say. :) Wait a minute, is that the last weekend in july? I am thinking warped tour goes threw town then and we might be going to that....even though there is only one good band this year

Well they are different weekends. The more I look at the warped tour card the more I really don't want to go. Bad Religion is the only band I would care about seeing. When I went to it in 98 it was with oz fest at the same time in somerset WI. For about $25 I saw the Deftones, Rancid, the Specials, the Reverend Horton Heat, NOFX, Bad Religion, Cherry Poppin' Daddies,Tool, Rancid, Limp Bizkit, the Deftones, Megadeth, NOFX, the Melvins, Godsmack, Black Sabith. And many more. stupid concerts now-a-days.

Last edited:
Geez, I am not that much older than you. 27 here. LOL. But most of the bands were more popular when you were like 10 LOL. That depresses me to think I graduated when you were only that old. I hate my life all of a sudden.

Hahaha... Im not sure if that would make the problems go away.. But then again ya never know:shrug: .... Argh.. I need somethin to do with my time this whole week I have off.

Hahaha... Im not sure if that would make the problems go away.. But then again ya never know:shrug: .... Argh.. I need somethin to do with my time this whole week I have off.

I am still trying to catch up from May 15th tax time on all my work. I got caught up just the week before that, and it was nice. Then property taxes were due and everyone wants to come in person to pay those, soooooooo all my other work gets put to the side. One week of things getting put off puts me a month behind. You can do some of this work. :) Or go change the last two spark plugs on the SVT for me, or go to a salvage yard and get me the harness I need for the 95 lol.

Back