• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Canobie Lake park meet?

i don't think i'd go back to six flags without paying the extra for their 'fast pass' thing.

the place just keeps getting busier, and the lines longer. the wait was over an hour to get on one of the crappy rides. Batman was 2+ hrs and i would have needed multiple bathroom brakes if i stood around for superman.

Im a huge fan of rollercoaster but its pretty hard to justify waiting 3 hours for a good one. At least with the fast pass you can 'mark your spot' in line, go grab a drink, some food, or ride on those stupid swings, and come back and get right on.

i think its somethin like $10 on top of the entrance fee, but IMO its beyond worth it.

as far as the sketchy area... haha

yeah I was goign to say, there isn't anything over there. plus there is a new parking lot across the street that is hugh and fenced in.

Must have improved the last time I was out there. Granted, it had JUST changed over to Six Flags.

When it was still Riverside, that whole area was pretty sketch- tastic. You never went to Riverside unless you were armed, or wanted to take your life into your own hands when you hopped on a ride.

Canobie started descending into that realm a few years back, but appeared to have cleaned up a little bit. Granted, I haven't been there in a few years, either, though.

Must have improved the last time I was out there. Granted, it had JUST changed over to Six Flags.

guess so. I was ther the other year and there are a few stores right there and a bar but not much else. over the state line in CT is just far land. Sure if you go much furthur north your into springfield which I have heard you don't really want to be but right around the park seems like a nice area. Just down around the corner is a nice river walk along the CT river that always seems busy.

but the new parking lot is completely fenced in and has a foot bridge over the road into the park.

you can check it out on maps.live.com of course.

I can vouch for the whole area. My dad has a work buddy that lives 5 mins away from 6 Flags, and loves it. Sure, he's got river front property and such, but he says te whole area's relatively quiet and peaceful. I've been to the guys house a few times, and don't disagree.

Looks like
definites:
1. Mike
2. Kim
maybes:
1. bishop
2. Robinator
3. cobrawannabe
4. BoSoxBruin
5. 2000myst + gf + brother (I always forget his screenname)

Anyone is welcome to stay at our house overnight, especially those coming long distances.
Mike and I live about 20-30 minutes north of Canobie.

The park opens at 11, so that's what I'm shooting for.
If that's too early for some, come later and call me on my cell when you arrive so I can tell you what part of the park we're at. No need to all park together or anything.

If anyone wants my cell phone number, pm me.

I'm gonna stick to the original plan and go to Canobie instead of 6 flags. It's just easier to do the afterparty at my house that way.
(if I see that guy yell 6 flags more fun at me one more time, so help me God!)

I'm gonna stick to the original plan and go to Canobie instead of 6 flags. It's just easier to do the afterparty at my house that way.
(if I see that guy yell 6 flags more fun at me one more time, so help me God!)

I know. All I can think of when he says that is Alex screaming "FAIL!" at me:blackeye:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one sick of those ads.. they were annoying even before they started.

And about "There ain't no bugs on me" .. there's only so much I can take of that song. It's cute but the ad seems to be louder than most so I feel like I'm blasting it to the neighborhood.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one sick of those ads.. they were annoying even before they started.

And about "There ain't no bugs on me" .. there's only so much I can take of that song. It's cute but the ad seems to be louder than most so I feel like I'm blasting it to the neighborhood.

Hey, at least the ad is working:laugh:

Hey, at least the ad is working:laugh:

I don't know. When commercials become so annoying, I make a mental note to never buy said product because the commercial annoys me. That's why I don't own a Toyota or urabuS (sorry rouar).

Back