• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Can you say... owned?

That was a good read, and like one other member on here, some people dont deserve to serve in our military. Oh well, way to catch him in the act.

I know Bret and I have driven SHO-N-GO, I have video of it as well. If you knew Chuck you would rememeber that he stripped the SHO of all the mods and then sold it and Bret did buy it. He brought it to the 2005 Convention. At the time the motor was drinking oil like gasoline and it ran crappy. For what ever reason when Chuck sold the SHO the motor quickly went south. They were never able to reach an agrement and Bret sold it back to Chuck so he could put in a new motor and so forth.

Why is Brent acting like a poser?!?!? I dont know, ill find out why he is being a moron. He is station in CA and is in the military.

I know Bret and I have driven SHO-N-GO, I have video of it as well. If you knew Chuck you would rememeber that he stripped the SHO of all the mods and then sold it and Bret did buy it. He brought it to the 2005 Convention. At the time the motor was drinking oil like gasoline and it ran crappy. For what ever reason when Chuck sold the SHO the motor quickly went south. They were never able to reach an agrement and Bret sold it back to Chuck so he could put in a new motor and so forth.

Why is Brent acting like a poser?!?!? I dont know, ill find out why he is being a moron. He is station in CA and is in the military.

Yes, I was aware that he sold the SHO to a guy in Michigan. The motor went out, and the car was sold BACK to Chuck. Chuck did every bit of work to that car. I'm not doubting that he did at one time own that car. But telling me he did all the work, or had all of the work done, and then tells me he STILL owns it, is what pissed me off. Believe me, Chuck didn't sell that car, thinking/knowing that the motor was going to blow. He and his wife had plans of adopting a child, and wanted the extra cash.

Mark

Back