• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Button Willow in October

svtracer214

CEG'er
I do not recall your screen name, but I can now officially confirm my group will be there with an 08 Vette and an 07 WRX. My car may be there, but it will not be running on track.

Have you signed up yet?

The dates are October 11 and 12, it is the second weekend in October.

It looks like there is still room in HPDE 1 for any new folks who would be interested in giving it a try.

It would be awesome if you were up there Dray, you take great pictures. My car is going down to my brothers house this weekend and the tear down begins next weekend so hopefully she will be there!

The dates are October 11 and 12, it is the second weekend in October.

It looks like there is still room in HPDE 1 for any new folks who would be interested in giving it a try.

It would be awesome if you were up there Dray, you take great pictures. My car is going down to my brothers house this weekend and the tear down begins next weekend so hopefully she will be there!

IF I'm not on call, I can try to convince the wife to let me sneek away, I have my video camera also so I can add some real racing footage with the still shots.

Yeah that was me, I haven't signed up yet, but will do shortly. I have to change my rear rotors, but other than that the car is good and I am looking forward to getting another go on the track.
Hope you can make it recovery and anyone else, its a lot of fun.

Signed up last night for Saturday only in hpde 2. Looking foward to it. svtracer, where are you staying? I stayed at the red roof inn last time and that worked out pretty well, but it'd be nice to meet up with some peeps at the end of the day.

I have decided to try and brave the Super 8 up there. Man I hope it is a better experience than that aweful Motel 6 (where part of my group is crazy enough to go back to).

My car is not going to make it up (I haven't had time to fix the valve seals yet) but it will be awesome to see yours out on track.

We should be easy to find (probably the only Silver Vette and Blue WRX that pit together), but PM me with your number if you want me to text you.

I think we are going to get up there Friday afternoon/early evening and will be there through Sunday.

Dray, will you and your camera be up there?

I have decided to try and brave the Super 8 up there. Man I hope it is a better experience than that aweful Motel 6 (where part of my group is crazy enough to go back to).

My car is not going to make it up (I haven't had time to fix the valve seals yet) but it will be awesome to see yours out on track.

We should be easy to find (probably the only Silver Vette and Blue WRX that pit together), but PM me with your number if you want me to text you.

I think we are going to get up there Friday afternoon/early evening and will be there through Sunday.

Dray, will you and your camera be up there?
I'll probably get up there later on Friday night, leaving SD after work. I'm figuring on hanging around for a while on Sunday and then heading home around lunchtime. I just booked at the red roof inn again. They have a special track rate of 50/night.
Should be fun weekend. Any other takers?

Wife said uh NAW! I guess all the work I did out in the garage this week (started mod on trunk space and underbody kit) kinda sunk my chances....lol you guys take care have nice trip and BE SAFE!:cool:

I was there that weekend and saw this SVT.. It dawned upon me to check the forum and i found this post..
DPP_0001.jpg

DPP_0002.jpg

I came with a group of S2000's
IMG_6492.jpg

a few more pics here..
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/Muggzy76/BW Oct11-12/?albumview=grid

Haha yep that was me. A bit out of shape in that last pic though thanks :p. Were you in HPDE1/2? It was a good weekend for sure.

Here are some pics from the track photographer
VP2_1008.jpg

VP2_3909.jpg

VP2_7027.jpg

VP2_7160.jpg

That IS F was badass.

I didn't drive that weekend.. :( I just rode with ppl. I broken my arm a few weeks before on a moto-bike. I'll prob be back in Nov, if can get the cast off by then.
Yeah that ISF was badass. so was the GTR.. Too bad for the Ferrari

Back