• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brewery Tour meet

Brewery Tour meet

• Total voters
Any update? January is almost over and now it looks like Wayne will be on call the weekend of the 16th so the 9th needs to work now for us.

Damn you NV! 9th or 16th for me. Lets do this. I am going with Pole and Het. no matter what or who or when.

Damn you NV! 9th or 16th for me. Lets do this. I am going with Pole and Het. no matter what or who or when.

Me too!!! I requested it off.... and if I have to work.. I'm calling in sick...I freaking come in enough days on my days off or early for those bastards, they can cover me for a change!

Where exactly are we going to meet up at? I'd like to park at someone's house rather than a car lot and ride together as a group or something to the places..

I'll see if I can get Wayne to swap or change his on-call shift but its probably doubtful. If it matters at all I did vote for the 9th in the poll.

sucks

well kinda I guess.. just dont combine the 2 events... make the mac and cheesey event just a whole meet on its own.

pretty please?

I'll bring some mac add-ins :)

So is the evening of the 16th OK for the Mac n cheese meet? Can we make them two events on the same day or not?

So is the evening of the 16th OK for the Mac n cheese meet? Can we make them two events on the same day or not?

I don't care... or how about we do a double mac an cheese meet... do the beer and mac the 16th, then have a mac an cheese meet at another date again..?!?

Hi all. I'm sorry that I haven't been around to post lately; some "politics" have changed recently and I'm unable to visit CEG during the day. It turns out that I will have to work on the 9th and won't be able to coordinate the meet. Depending on how everyone feels, I would have no problem if everyone still goes on the 9th, or if we move the date. If you still want the 9th, the only thing that is really left to do is to schedule a reservation with Sprecher.

If anyone wants to champion the event going forward, that would be great. PM me if you have any questions; I should get the notice via email and I'll try to check my PMs that evening. Otherwise you can bug Josh and he can get a hold of me. He needs something to do anyway :)

Hi all. I'm sorry that I haven't been around to post lately; some "politics" have changed recently and I'm unable to visit CEG during the day. It turns out that I will have to work on the 9th and won't be able to coordinate the meet. Depending on how everyone feels, I would have no problem if everyone still goes on the 9th, or if we move the date. If you still want the 9th, the only thing that is really left to do is to schedule a reservation with Sprecher.

If anyone wants to champion the event going forward, that would be great. PM me if you have any questions; I should get the notice via email and I'll try to check my PMs that evening. Otherwise you can bug Josh and he can get a hold of me. He needs something to do anyway :)

Mike, are you also working the 16th? Because that's when the meet is. ;)

Reading FTW! :laugh:

HaHa, Mike you are so out of the loop :dizzy:! 16th guys, no mac this time, lets just get people to the beer meet first.
Hope we don't get shot :eek:

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading that....

HaHa, Mike you are so out of the loop :dizzy:! 16th guys, no mac this time, lets just get people to the beer meet first.
Hope we don't get shot :eek:

So it's settled, we'll have the beer meet the 16th, and mac an cheese another day....

We'll just have to find something else to eat afterwards....

16th guys, no mac this time
'

Just curious, if everyone's in the area, why not?

Everyone can meet at my place, carpool top the tours in our tours, then come back to my place, eat drink and be merry. We can always have another mac meet another time. :shrug:

'

Everyone can meet at my place, carpool top the tours in our tours, then come back to my place, eat drink and be merry. We can always have another mac meet another time. :shrug:

Sun Prairie here.... Like I stated earlier, I'd like to meet up someone's house and then carpool to the breweries...

16th guys, no mac this time

I'm gonna sneak some in......

Last edited:
'

ok, only if you feed it to me kuz I will be trashed! haha

Back