• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

blueberries...

I think they look great. I have never seen a black car with blue wheels, much less a CSVT. I would definitely get those, but that's just me.

Psh I wouldn't talk Mr. Green Contour with Red bumpers. :laugh: Lol j/k.

I'm still on the fence about the wheels....
i know my bumpers look bad. thats why i dont post pics of my car asking about opinions on the looks :cool: paint is on my long list of things still to do. it just happens to be at the bottom.

3n93k03paZZZZZZZZZ933badb5e2197ec10e4.jpg

I think his blue wheels look fine on the black car. they'd look good on a silver car but not on a red or green car.... not really my style though I still like the rims but then neither are big chrome spinners and "I think gold rims are hideous.. you get the picture....

honestly they look fine...but i agree they would look better on a lighter car or a darker color would go better....but its your car and your choice....if we all did the same thing to all our cars then were would the fun be

Trust me, they did not look good in person. The paint job on the wheels was decent, but they just didn't flow with the all black car.

102_1833.jpg

c9fe127f.jpg

Back