• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale or Trade blk/mnb 98 svt EO w/ 3L

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased a set of slightly used intrax springs that I will include for the same price uninstalled. I will install them within the next month along with struts, LCA's, tie rod ends, new tires, alignment, and possibly new 17" wheels. I will include the E1's but with all of this work I will raise the price or even keep it.

Car needs front brakes soon so I am going to purchase and include front rotors and pads. The rear pads were done approx. 3 months ago.

i have a 2000 csvt tred color with 109k miles, only thing wrong is it doesn't have a rear swaybar and im still paying on it :/ shrug if it was paid off i'd trade ya in a heart beat! Car has BAT suspension msds headers and a 3inch exhaust, and B&M shifter. Fun little car but always wanted a 3l swap svt.

i have a 2000 csvt tred color with 109k miles, only thing wrong is it doesn't have a rear swaybar and im still paying on it :/ shrug if it was paid off i'd trade ya in a heart beat! Car has BAT suspension msds headers and a 3inch exhaust, and B&M shifter. Fun little car but always wanted a 3l swap svt.

Yeah I would probably trade you.....I have always wanted a t-red. Right now any color other than black would work. Of course it would be one helluva drive to meet though.

Ok I am about to buy another svt so is anybody interested? I may even still take a trade if you have something other than black. Somebody shoot me an offer. I may surprise you.

Ok guys here is the deal. I need to sell this svt or the one I just bought. Tomorrow this one is going to OB1's house to get rid of the gas smell. Right now it has black 17" wheels on it with newer tires. I will possibly sell it with them, the new brakes, and springs. I may also sell my blk/mnb 99 I just bought. It has 144k miles on it. For details on it look at my started threads. I just can't keep both insured right now plus I have 2 boys to buy Christmas for. I don't have the space for both either. I had originally bought the 99 to drive while I fix my 98 but I like driving it so I may keep it. So if your interested let me know.....this car will hopefully be ready to sell by October 15th or sometime soon after. If it doesn't sell soon then I will sell the 99. I'm sure it will sell really quick due to the extras and the price I would want.

I'd trade you my explorer for it if you were interested. Need something a little more decent on gas than this monster in the driveway lol

To be honest and no offense to you but I do not want an explorer. At this point I want to just sell it or my 99 svt. I can't keep both of them.

Ok this week only $2600 with no extras. This means it will need brakes and tires soon. This is the absolute lowest I can go. Any lower and I can part it out and make more off of it. I know some of you are concerned about the mileage and some the gas smell. Well the gas smell is still being fixed hopefully....OB1 has just been really busy and hasn't had time to fix it. The mileage is 75% highway. I used to work in downtown Atlanta and I lived 50 miles away so 100 miles a day adds up. Besides this car has a low mileage (less than 60K) 04 escape motor in it. So let me know and shoot me some offers....like everybody else that is selling a car says worse I can say is no.

man i so would love to buy this car!! i have an e1 that i bought last year with goofy colors and no svt ground effects at all and put a lot of work into it, and now it sits with a blown engine :( i just told a friend of mine that i was gonna buy another one but wanted a 3L.. id like to say id snatch this from ya come tax time but who knows.. im sure u wont have it then.. but Damn i like it lol!!! GLWS

man i so would love to buy this car!! i have an e1 that i bought last year with goofy colors and no svt ground effects at all and put a lot of work into it, and now it sits with a blown engine :( i just told a friend of mine that i was gonna buy another one but wanted a 3L.. id like to say id snatch this from ya come tax time but who knows.. im sure u wont have it then.. but Damn i like it lol!!! GLWS

Well the way it's looking I will probably still have it.....make me an offer and buy it before Christmas :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back