• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Black CSVT @ Sheetz in Charles Town

99SE

CEG'er
I talked to the guy and he said that he had never heard of this website. I told him that it is like a big family on here and that he has been talked about a little on here. His name is Dustin and he said that his car has over 200k on the original engine. He is probably going to get on here and become a member soon. He seemed happy that I talked to him and told him about it. I actually walked up to him in my police uniform and scared the crap out of him. He thought I was going to give him a ticket for something. I had to tell him that I wasn't there to be a cop and that I was there to be a friend. Seems like a nice guy. Hope that he joins.

Maybe, he is missing a drivers side skirt and he was also talking that he wanted to get a "real" body kit for the car. Hopefully he will get on here and someone will talk him out of it and let him know what he has. It's not like it's an everyday contour.

That might be the same car that was for sale at a dealership on Queen St. The car seemed a little rough with yellow headlights and was missing a jack cover or two. I forgot I also parked beside him at Hedgesville Food Lion last week, which probably wasn't the smartest thing to do since he's missing jack covers and our cars are the same color.

He was missing the whole drivers side skirt. His headlights weren't too bad either. He did pop the hood for me and I seen a short ram intake. It looked decent under there. It was dirty but not extremely filthy. The car was really dirty. It looked like it hasn't been washed in about 2 months but for a 200k mile car it was decent. I didn't look on the inside though.

Back