• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Better late then never....Newport Car Show Oct. 2nd

Newcat016

CEG'er
Sry about the late notice but a few friends and myself are going to the Fort Adams in the Fall Car Show in Newport Ri on sunday Oct 2nd. If anyone else is interested in going lmk but saturday at 8pm and we can figure out a meeting location for the next morning.

yeah, originally however it was supposed to be either last week or the week before so i had planned everything perfectly plus a few people from eastern mass are going to so newport was closer for them. I like the Spring Show at CCSU once the club really organizes, etc. The fall meet is more of a group get together.....

Yeah, I'm jacking this thread..

Jared, how do you know Braden Swan? I saw a facebook picture with both of you in it (appears to be on a long island/block island ferry) and it's been puzzling me all day.

Haha, yeah i went camping with a group of people for Ashleys Bday and he was there/one of her friends from school. Worlds a tiny place, huh. If i remember correct tall ginger?

Yeah, sort of dirty blonde, tall, goofy looking, balding. I went to high school with him and he's now an engineer at EB. Small world indeed.

Back